All FMS to reportedly come out as opposition

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I heard about this a week ago, now seeing pages posting about it.

If this is true, it really is over for the dictator. But then that means QQ is definitely getting the boot with added pressure from Hassan in coming election.
Qoor qoor knows Garguurte wants to replace him as Galnus president with Mahad salad. Guudlawe, Madoobe and lafta all also want to extend their Stay in their respective paper states. The last thing they care about is dastuur or federalism. That even doesn't cross their minds.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
:bell:Appeasing SL when they despise us, wow.
Even after MOU fiasco it’s hands off approach. They are not anywhere on this list of FMs or part of constitution discussion. 😂 somaliland figured out how to deal with FGS I give them that

Hassan’s mindset is stuck in the civil war. He thinks the USC-SNM alliance is still what needs to protected. In order to not upset that he fears recognizing SSC will damage his friendship with them, when they are free to damage him whenever they see fit. He only sent ambassador back home when they dealt with PL, nothing else.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Interesting that SSC was not invited. Wonder if that’s to appease puntland or somaliland . SSC in tough spot needs to seek statehood now while it has leverage

HSM is on the fence , he wants the Dir block votes the Southern Dirs and Isaaqs especially are on Muse Bixi's hotline 😂

Hes a inconsistent when it comes to protecting Somalia's sovereignty

Hassan’s mindset is stuck in the civil war. He thinks the USC-SNM alliance is still what needs to protected. In order to not upset that he fears recognizing SSC will damage his friendship with them, when they are free to damage him whenever they see fit. He only sent ambassador back home when they dealt with PL, nothing else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Total Federalist Victory. Farmajo down, Qoslaye down who else is next?

Attachments

• 2F2AFF8E-8B44-4175-84A3-485E22542C87.jpeg
    2F2AFF8E-8B44-4175-84A3-485E22542C87.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 23

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Why would it be appeasing PL? PL recognizes SSC as a separate mamuul. I don't think Deni will attend this bullshit meeting btw.
PL hasn't yet. Sol and sanaag MPs were selected this year per constitution. Nothing has been done yet to update constituion and update borders. It’s all in the air and nothing official

yeah he won’t Puntland already cut ties

I don't know why he would want to support somaliland over ssc them and gadabursi should be his priority up north. I don't know if the ic is forcing him to play ball with SL (appease isaaq) or its just his politics but we're not complaining

All these 'member states' are just warlord militas. It's 2024 and the country still doesn't have a constitution. These idiots just need to decide to either leave Somalia or to create a unified country with 1 constitution.

Trending

Latest posts