"All Asians and Arabs dislike black people" - Black British Man on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Most Somalis are semi-racist to ''blacks'', especially when it comes to dating/marriage.

Also, many old fob Somalis don't want or trust Madow doctors, teachers, lawyers etc.

Most Somalis are semi-racist to ''blacks'', especially when it comes to dating/marriage.

Also, many old fob Somalis don't want or trust Madow doctors, teachers, lawyers etc.
I would call that Bantuphobia or inter African xenophobia. It can’t only be anti-black or racism when the victim is a Bantu.

Hundreds of thousands of Tutsi were ethnically cleansed and many had their noses mutilated by Hutus. When the Hutus couldn’t identity whether or not a person was Tutsi, they stuck their fingers in the nose of victim and, if they didn’t fit, the person would be killed . A slim nose meant death.

VixR

Veritas
I would call that Bantuphobia or inter African xenophobia. It can’t only be anti-black or racism when the victim is a Bantu.

Hundreds of thousands of Tutsi were ethnically cleansed and many had their noses mutilated by ****s. When the ****s couldn’t identity whether or not a person was Tutsi, they stuck their fingers in the nose of victim and, if they didn’t fit, the person would be killed . A slim nose meant death.
WTF :what:

Apollo

VIP

Hundreds of thousands of Tutsi were ethnically cleansed and many had their noses mutilated by ****s. When the ****s couldn’t identity whether or not a person was Tutsi, they stuck their fingers in the nose of victim and, if they didn’t fit, the person would be killed . A slim nose meant death.

It's usually against all blacks except Horners.

Asians have a wide range of colours and that creates a hierarchy

Where Africans are pretty homogeneous in terms of color so there’s no differentiation in treatment

Somalis have a range of colours too and we’re obsessed over it too

I think differences in itself causes hierarchies

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Asians have a wide range of colours and that creates a hierarchy

Wear Africans are pretty homogeneous in terms of color so there’s no differentiation in treatment

Somalis have a range of colours too and we’re obsessed over it too

I think differences in itself causes hierarchies
That’s true. Human nature.

Although blacks still have hierarchies in relation to how not-like-the-rest they look. For Instance, West Africans compare themselves to Fulanis, etc.

That’s true. Human nature.

Although blacks still have hierarchies in relation to how not-like-the-rest they look. For Instance, West Africans compare themselves to Fulanis, etc.
Yep

But I don’t know why white skin is highly priced, what’s the reason from a human evolutionary perspective?

Animals have a preference for color too.

My issue with blm crowd is they just cant accept black people can have different culture and there is no group of blacks who defines what black culture is. Somalis are culturally closer to arabs than Ghanaian for example due to hared religion. Doesnt make us less black. It seems they are saying for us to be full blacks we have to adopt their ways and be anti everyone

My issue with blm crowd is they just cant accept black people can have different culture and there is no group of blacks who defines what black culture is. Somalis are culturally closer to arabs than Ghanaian for example due to hared religion. Doesnt make us less black. It seems they are saying for us to be full blacks we have to adopt their ways and be anti everyone
They want bantu and west African culture to be the face of Africa. If that's what it means to be black and adopt their customs and culture then no thanks.

It seems they can't have it another way.

It's usually against all blacks except Horners.
Because, outside of Horners, most blacks look Bantuish to Somalish.

Also, remember the British Colonial regime peddled the idea that Somalis are a different , superior, less docile race. Somalis tried to take advantage of this favouritism by claiming to be Asiatic (Asians and Arabs had more rights in Africa than Blacks).

They want bantu and west African culture to be the face of Africa. If that's what it means to be black and adopt their customs and culture then no thanks.

It seems they can't have it another way.
Yeah im not having that either. We are not gonna adopt other peoples custom to please them. Also i think deep down one thing people from every race have in common is they never trust an imposter. If they see someone trying to act and talk like them. They will be wary of that person and never really see them as one of them. No one respect an asslicker. Perfect example is black people on iggy azalea

VixR

Veritas
Yes, the worst modern African genocide was committed against 1million Cushitic-looking people .
Well I knew about the genocide, but they’re not Cushitic though. What I didn’t know was that little factoid about finger-to-nose measuring. I want to fact-check that, but I don’t.

Well I knew about the genocide, but they’re not Cushitic though. What I didn’t know was that little factoid about finger-to-nose measuring. I want to fact-check that, but I don’t.
They have substantial Cushitic ancestry. While there were many reasons behind the genocide, the idea that they were foreigners from East Africa featured very heavily in the genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending