All 500 million debt has just been cleared by khaire and the NN administration

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
NN keeps achieving now our entire 500 million debt is cleared 150 million something from the EU and now the rest from Norway

Somalia is now debt free
:rejoice::rejoice:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Major achievement to get through reforms to get this process through.

Looks like we can finally hit the jackpot and get some much needed loans
giphy (7).gif

Brilliant news to hear, now that the biggest obstacles out the way Somalia is now open for business and it's time to get to work.

Lot of things need to get done by this administration and the next, building infrastructure, education reforms, boosting economic growth and most importantly transparency.

The next few years are going to outline what Somalia's economic future will look like during peacetime, and i pray that it heads into the right direction.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
This is false Somalia is not debt free. Go look up the definition of arrear. 300 million only covers one or two payments Somalia was suppose to make towards its debt.

Somalia however was placed on a 3 year period to see if debt relief will finally come.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am trying to understand how some of our brothers can be upset at this historic moment? This good news should be a cause of celebration.

I think we all want the same thing for our country, I am starting understand that some of us fear change because of past events and the status quo is guaranteed while hope is based on faith, but my brothers there’s never been anything false of hope, we are getting on this train together to the promised land. Let us get on board and never look back :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am trying to understand how some of our brothers can be upset at this historic moment? This good news should be a cause of celebration.

I think we all want the same thing for our country, I am starting understand that some of us fear change because of past events and the status quo is guaranteed while hope is based on faith, but my brothers there’s never been anything false of hope, we are getting on this train together to the promised land. Let us get on board and never look back :)

Kinda like a cancer patient receiving Chemo, their body loses hair etc until they come out from it and are healthy :ayaanswag:

Trending