AlKilaab will start targeting schools from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.
right! Within a few years they completely destroy the icu but after a decade plus long battle can't even secure a single city from their influence. They want to continuously keep Muslim/African countries poor and unstable while at the same time using it to further their agenda against islam

Exactly so people can blame everything from Islam, Whabism, Saudi's, Qabiil, Somali's and even worse the victims such as the lady selling khaat, the shoe shiner, the butler, the beggar etc for their problems rather then the real people at the top.

Unfortunately this type of critical thinking is very rare amongst our people, it's not even taught, no one bothers asking "who benefits" which is the key component of critical thinking, to find the real benefactors and culprits at the top.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The problem with this is that CIA controls who goes and who doesn't not the government, there is no shortage of man for Syria currently but they have shortages of dupes in Somalia.

Even when there are shortages for Syria Somalia is last on the list, it's too expensive logistically shipping Farax's over their when you can get them from neighbouring countries.
"Al Shabaab has assassinated several foreign fighters on the CIA’s kill/capture list over the past few years and currently runs a network of secret prisons that hold, on charges of spying, U.S., British and other Western citizens who came to Somalia to join Shabaab, The Intercept has found."

"Robow and other leading Al-Shabaab members challenged the leadership of Ahmed Abdi Godane (Moktar Ali Zubeyr) at Barawe in June 2013. Godane killed two of the leading members, and Robow fled to his home district. Godane's forces launched an offensive against Robow's supporters, it was reported in August 2013."

I'm not talking about transporting the useless duped fodder, but rather a few of their top leaders similar to Robow that seem to be khawarij but not foreign controlled. The deal is simple, denounce Al Shabab that they went "astray", leaders controlled by Ethiopian intelligence etc, and you have safe passage out of Somalia.

Last edited:
We should make a deal with the sincere khawarij to send them and their buddies to Syria through Turkey and let them join Al Qaeda, in return they must completely denounce Al Shabab as an Ethiopian controlled group.
But it would be unfair to send the cancer from one spot to another -_- I wish all Muslim lands could be free from these ppl but according to the Hadith a new faction of them will pop up every time one is destroyed.
-_____- so depressing

="Prince of Lasanod, post: 545971
I'm not talking about transporting the useless duped fodder, but rather a few of their top leaders similar to Robow that seem to be khawarij but not foreign controlled.

It's impossible, the CIA runs the whole network and controls who goes and who doesn't. putting Robow on a plane will land him straight to gitmo and that will be used against you as his name is blacklisted.

Godane was only killed because he allied with the Ethiopian shabab fraction against the American interest, if he didn't, he would still be alive today, I posted a thread were even a white Jihadist exposed Godane for having tribalistic leanings before he was killed, he refused to bomb Hargaisa. I made a topic about it.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It's impossible, the CIA runs the whole network and controls who goes and who doesn't. putting Robow on a plane will land him straight to gitmo and that will be used against you as his name is blacklisted.

Godane was only killed because he allied with the Ethiopian shabab fraction against the American interest, if he didn't, he would still be alive today, I posted a thread were even a white Jihadist exposed Godane for having tribalistic leanings before he was killed, he refused to bomb Hargaisa. I made a topic about it.
So why doesn't the CIA use this Ethiopian shabab fraction against Ethiopia in regards to China? How comes the Americans are allowing other countries to have Al Shabab proxies but doesn't let Somalia? Why didn't the Americans do anything to Syria who also uses ISIS and even before that, sent many jihadists to Iraq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending