Alkabab smuggle to calmudow mountains tactics lool.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Yh but it does not change the fact that a lot of people here are obsessed with Somaliland and that was my point initial.
yeah but most of the people who makes these thread are plander who are in conflict with sl.
it's like saying why are ethiopians obsessed with eritreans?
also it's pretty dumb say ''why do SOMALIS care about SOMALIland''

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Yh but it does not change the fact that a lot of people here are obsessed with Somaliland and that was my point initial.
Isnt your Crazy mad faiysal mention PL and souties 24/7 and others from hargisa. Stop acting like we care more or less on Jeegaan. All we want stop those alkabab rats financial money,ammo and giving pass to PL.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
^ Low IQ people. They were captured in Qardho which means they're likely reer bari. :snoop:
Yes let’s blame somaliland with no proof or evidence that supports your claim.

Dumbass :russ:
You lot need help forever obsessed about Somaliland, all I hear on this forum is Somaliland this and Somaliland that.

we don’t want you or anything to do with you, hence why we declared independence, so don’t try to put the blame of your own home grown terrorist problems on us.
It's a good assumption. Al Shabaab in the North East is largely Isaaq including its leader.

Emir of ASNE

Omar Mohamed Aden (Issaq/Haber Jaalo)

http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/{65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96FF9}/s_2016_919.pdf

Lool look at this joker walahi, why are you mentioning Faisal Ali Warabe, are you serious. I was talking about the people here on this forum and you went for a politician in Somaliland.

am done with these people.

:liberaltears::deadmanny::deadrose:

Farm

VIP

repo

VIP
Apparently Isaaqs are native to PL now...

This isn’t anything new though Sland has been exporting terrorism to the region for awhile...Al Shabab leaders such as Godane and this guy among a few.
That's a good point. He used to be locked up in Gitmo till he was released.

page1-463px-ISN_10027%2C_Abdullahi_Sudi_Arale%27s_Guantanamo_detainee_assessment.pdf.jpg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Apparently Isaaqs are native to PL now...

This isn’t anything new though Sland has been exporting terrorism to the region for awhile...Al Shabab leaders such as Godane and this guy among a few.
Those fools want Ictraaf by any mean necessary. Killing is one of their option. Every time we make a peace treaty with them they attack PL after that as its was no peace agreement at all!!. They will not sit until break the Somalia core Puntland.

It's a good assumption. Al Shabaab in the North East is largely Isaaq including its leader.

Emir of ASNE

http://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/{65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96FF9}/s_2016_919.pdf
Where does it say that? Now you've conveniently left out people from Pland. Let me show you the full list and how Planders dominate it.

Mohamed Abdullahi Batar (Dir/Gadabursi): Aden’s deputy and overall head of military operations of ASNE

Bashir Shire Maxamed (Deshishe): former manager in Golis Telecom, 2002-2012, ex-MP, worked at Golis’ predecessor, Barkad prior to 2002

Mohamed Ahmed Haji a.k.a. Kuwait (Majeerteen/Osman Mohamud): Leader of the Amniyat, director of intelligence for ASNE.

(e) Ali Ahmed Hassan “Ga’amey” (Harti/Tinle): involved in the creation in 2004 of the first Bosaso cell of Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya (AIAI), an ideological forerunner to Al-Shabaab.37As of February 2016, “Ga’amey” is reported to be based in the village of Madarshoon.

(f) Mukhtar Abdinur Ahmed a.k.a. Ahmed Guray: ASNE military commander; captured in Garowe 25 December 2014 while fleeing south from the Golis Mountains. 38 Puntland authorities reportedly later released Guray as part of an amnesty programme.

(g) Hassan Abdullahi a.k.a. Hamas (Hawiye/Hawadle) part of an ASNE tasked with eliminating Mumin’s faction in Qandala/ Beledediin, Bari region

(h) Ali Macane (Issaq/Haber Jaalo): from Burao, Somaliland; other details currently unknown

(i) Yasin Mohamud Abdi: head of an ASNE force in Bari region (unconfirmed)

(j) Abdullahi Saxiibow (Issaq/Haber Yunis): leader of a logistics/ transportation team based near Erigavo (Daallo Mountain)

(k) Harun Dheere: native of Puntland; other details currently unknown

(l) Hassan Afgoye: Member of Al-Shabaab’s Shura Council and head of its Finance Department. On 20 November 2015, the US Department of State offered up to a USD 5 million bounty for information on the whereabouts of Afgoye.39 Although multiple SEMG sources have placed Afgoye in the Golis Mountains during this mandate, his exact role within ASNE is currently not understood.

(m) Yassin Khalid Osman “Kilwe” (Warsangeli/Dubeis/Hanif): close relative of former Al-Shabaab emir Ahmed Godane. Sent to the Golis Mountains in early 2010 by Godane with 40 fighters to assume the leadership of Mohamed Said Atom’s insurgency. 40 Since 2014 “Kilwe” no longer holds the position of emir of ASNE, and is reported to be located in southern Somalia and in ill health.

Emir of ASNE

False it’s largely MJ. Both emir’s before him were MJ he only became Emir 2014 and he’s no longer Emir. That’s 1 Isaaq. Al Shabab in PL is mainly MJ and then you have to look at ISIS lead by Mumin another all MJ group

repo

VIP
Where does it say that? Now you've conveniently left out people from Pland. Let me show you the full list and how Planders dominate it.

Bashir Shire Maxamed (Deshishe): former manager in Golis Telecom, 2002-2012, ex-MP, worked at Golis’ predecessor, Barkad prior to 2002

Mohamed Ahmed Haji a.k.a. Kuwait (Majeerteen/Osman Mohamud): Leader of the Amniyat, director of intelligence for ASNE.

(e) Ali Ahmed Hassan “Ga’amey” (Harti/Tinle): involved in the creation in 2004 of the first Bosaso cell of Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya (AIAI), an ideological forerunner to Al-Shabaab.37As of February 2016, “Ga’amey” is reported to be based in the village of Madarshoon.

(f) Mukhtar Abdinur Ahmed a.k.a. Ahmed Guray: ASNE military commander; captured in Garowe 25 December 2014 while fleeing south from the Golis Mountains. 38 Puntland authorities reportedly later released Guray as part of an amnesty programme.

(g) Hassan Abdullahi a.k.a. Hamas (Hawiye/Hawadle) part of an ASNE tasked with eliminating Mumin’s faction in Qandala/ Beledediin, Bari region

(h) Ali Macane (Issaq/Haber Jaalo): from Burao, Somaliland; other details currently unknown

(i) Yasin Mohamud Abdi: head of an ASNE force in Bari region (unconfirmed)

(j) Abdullahi Saxiibow (Issaq/Haber Yunis): leader of a logistics/ transportation team based near Erigavo (Daallo Mountain)

(k) Harun Dheere: native of Puntland; other details currently unknown

(l) Hassan Afgoye: Member of Al-Shabaab’s Shura Council and head of its Finance Department. On 20 November 2015, the US Department of State offered up to a USD 5 million bounty for information on the whereabouts of Afgoye.39 Although multiple SEMG sources have placed Afgoye in the Golis Mountains during this mandate, his exact role within ASNE is currently not understood.

(m) Yassin Khalid Osman “Kilwe” (Warsangeli/Dubeis/Hanif): close relative of former Al-Shabaab emir Ahmed Godane. Sent to the Golis Mountains in early 2010 by Godane with 40 fighters to assume the leadership of Mohamed Said Atom’s insurgency. 40 Since 2014 “Kilwe” no longer holds the position of emir of ASNE, and is reported to be located in southern Somalia and in ill health.
The leader, deputy leader and logistics are all from Somaliland. I didn't need to leave the rest out, I proved my point as did @Farm

In fact, the leaders of Shabaab was Isaaq Arale, Godane and even Afghani.

repo

VIP
False it’s largely MJ. Both emir’s before him were MJ he only became Emir 2014 and he’s no longer Emir. That’s 1 Isaaq. Al Shabab in PL is mainly MJ and then you have to look at ISIS lead by Mumin another all MJ group
Go learn some history, dumbass. :cryinglaughsmiley:

These fools have no shame wallahi the boogeyman is probably Isaaq to them :chrisfreshhah:we have nothing to do with his but our favorite pets just have to mention us

I always believed we were their boogey man and i can only imagine the nightmares they have every night to wake up and post their usual Somaliland threads and that their moms probably tell kids eat your food or the Isaaq boogey man will get you.

:chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

repo

VIP
You don’t want to talk about history when both leaders before him were MJ and the group is largely MJ/Harti but the second a Isaaq pops up y’all wanna throw it on us. Fkn losers
There was only 1 leader before him and he was not MJ. Go open a book.

The leader, deputy leader and logistics are all from Somaliland. I didn't need to leave the rest out, I proved my point as did @Farm

In fact, the leaders of Shabaab was Isaaq Arale, Godane and even Afghani.
Sxb as you can see the people on the list are majority Planders. The previous Emir of ASNE was actually a Plander. Why did you ignore that?

Yassin Khalid Osman, a.k.a. “Yassin Kilwe”, the former emir of the ASNE from 2010-2014,

Trending