Aliens exist

I think the fake lol if aliens exist have more advance technology do u really think aliens would be friend with us and Israel and not take over the earth and why would aliens make contact with only USA and Israel why not Chinese government Russian government and any other government tht have so called space programmes
I think This fake

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
wd35frf7f0361.jpg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
the cyber crypto 5g iguana cabal has confirmed it we don't belong here our ancestor has come for us soon somalis will return to their advanced homeplanets with cyber b!tches and slavery :salute:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Definitely altered unless those distorted pixels are effects from their anti gravity propulsion systems.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Definitely altered unless those distorted pixels are effects from their anti gravity propulsion systems.
They were leaked by the department of defense. The original story is that it was circle around the CIA, FBI and more for be an actual UFO photothen it was leak by somebody

There was also a photo of a black triangle that's unreleased

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I honestly think that the aliens whom we are talking about are in actuality djins.

think about it, humanity is the most beloved creation of the almighty. Surely we are protected from real invasive extraterrestrial intelligent life.

we are kind of singled out from the rest of the universes and other dimensions.

the almighty created a veil to separate us from the djins whom also reside on this planet.

iblis used to go to the heavenly realm. Nowadays we know about space meaning iblis traveled through space to reach that realm.

something we cannot do.

the possibility that iblis and his human minions are staging this shit is quite high if you ask me.
the ones who know about nabi suleyman (sollomon) know what djins are merely capable off.

This is mind blowing tbh. I dont know why sovit union would lie on its record but i know för a fakt the Pope was given a messege which He refused to give to the people calling it a sin. Then again maybe its US Hiding its advanced tech. But there is a life form in venus

Wallahi this UFO thing is drivning me crazy. I wish I never looked it upp and remain clueless. I miss the old days i belived this was all science fiction
SHIT is too real

Trending

Latest posts