Ali osoble ex hirshabelle president

Shabelle dhexe is majority Abgaal and ja#eerweyne while you make a slim majority in Hiraan. I even doubt that when you add the Galjecels Gugundhabe, ja#eerweyne clans etc. You have a gentleman's agreement where Xawadle is president and Abgaal gets the capital. You can't compare it with PL.
118739959_771310043636207_6817953332923799581_n.jpg

Jowhar, 1950 Mps

Xawadle are Majority in Beledweyene, Maxaas and Jalalaqsi, the rest of Hirshabele districts belong to other clans. Population wise, I don't think they're even 30% of Hirshabele.

How could Xawaadle be given presidency of a state they are minority in according to your low iq logic?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
How could Xawaadle be given presidency of a state they are minority in?
It's all about appeasement. In 2016, the year Hirshabele was formed by HSM admin, the Xawaadle Ugaas was restless and wanted Hiran to be its own State. HSM paid him several visits to his home in Beledweyne just to convince the stubborn old hag and the dude eventually demanded the Hirshabele presidency to be given to Xawaadle only. Abgaal initially opposed to the idea but finally accepted it after Jowhar was made the eternal capital of the State.

Xawaadle make up roughly 30% to Maximum 35% of the state but it was Abgaal who let them have the presidency.

It's all about appeasement. In 2016, the year Hirshabele was formed by HSM admin, the Xawaadle Ugaas was restless and wanted Hiran to be its own State. HSM paid him several visits to his home in Beledweyne just to convince the stubborn old hag and the dude eventually demanded the Hirshabele presidency to be given to Xawaadle only. Abgaal initially opposed to the idea but finally accepted it after Jowhar was made the eternal capital of the State.

Xawaadle make up roughly 30% to Maximum 35% of the state but it was Abgaal who let them have the presidency.
Initially, the eternal capital was scheduled to be Bulo Burte - Centre of the state. The first president was supposed to be the owner of the elite hotel aka the Abgaal 30 jir 30 Milyan.

Hawadle are not a minority and everyone knows this, they are present in Middle Shabelle as well and have tuulos and deegans in both states. Basic Knowledge

About the appeasement, Ugaaska had a point.

Ugaaska never made the decision to Xawaadle to be president only, it was IGAD as HSM failed to build the state they had to intervene and make it quick.

Hiiraan has good arguments to be its own federal state and it still can be today. 23 July 2012 Sheikh Sharif allowed Hiiraan to be 2 Regions he signed a presidential decree. 8 days later the Federal Constitution was brought in to fruition which states 2 regions or more to be a federal state. Hiiraan just made the cut by being 8 days early and that is enough to gamble on if things go south. 80% of the Xawaadle today still don't believe Hirshabelle but since they are leading it they need to show some love to it. Abgaal and Hawadle are brothers and the government can never turn them against each other.

119620643_657459101551348_3371883850252943424_n.jpg

Initially, the eternal capital was scheduled to be Bulo Burte - Centre of the state. The first president was supposed to be the owner of the elite hotel aka the Abgaal 30 jir 30 Milyan.

Hawadle are not a minority and everyone knows this, they are present in Middle Shabelle as well and have tuulos and deegans in both states. Basic Knowledge

Ugaaska never made the decision to Xawaadle to be president only, it was IGAD as HSM failed to build the state they had to intervene and make it quick.

Hiiraan has good arguments to be its own federal state and it still can be today. 23 July 2012 Sheikh Sharif allowed Hiiraan to be 2 Regions he signed a presidential decree. 8 days later the Federal Constitution was brought in to fruition which states 2 regions or more to be a federal state. Hiiraan just made the cut by being 8 days early and that is enough to gamble on if things go south. 80% of the Xawaadle today still don't believe Hirshabelle but since they are leading it they need to show some love to it. Abgaal and Hawadle are brothers and the government can never turn them against each other.

Loool xawadle u guys are funny. If hiiraan is split it will be split into east and west, not north and south . 85% of western hiiraan starting from burjada ceynta west of beledweyne to afgooye is gaaljecel land. Jijeele live north west starting from beledweyne to the border and far north western bakool (qurac joome).baadicade live in small pocket nowadays centrrned around buurweyn as well as buloburte and jalalaqsi. They form the majority only in jalalaqsi now not buloburte anymore

Loool xawadle u guys are funny. If hiiraan is split it will be split into east and west, not north and south . 85% of western hiiraan starting from burjada ceynta west of beledweyne to afgooye is gaaljecel land. Jijeele live north west starting from beledweyne to the border and far north western bakool (qurac joome).baadicade live in small pocket nowadays centrrned around buurweyn as well as buloburte and jalalaqsi. They form the majority only in jalalaqsi now not buloburte anymore
"u XaWaAdLeS r fUnNy", theres no such thing as Xawaadle. This is Reer Hiiraan thing. Everyone gets their rights to their lands. Hiiraan State was never meant to be built on Dulmi as some people want to make it look like that.

Cali Cosoble split Hiiraan into 5 with each clans getting their degmos and governing them not like the old Kacaan one where it was Xawaadle centred. this is the start of decentralisation between Reer Hiiraan and adopting federalism.

You could see main changes in Hiiraan such as Gaaljecel getting their own degmo - Ceel Cali and Jijele getting their own degmo in Farlibaax

He also split Shabellaha Sare into 5.

Baadicade getting Buurweyn

Gaaljecel getting Buq Aqable

we all know who is majority in Degmada Jalalaqsi lol come on. Thats not even an arguement

Xawaadle getting Moqokori, Jalalaqsi and Bulo Burte and Gaaljecel and Baadicade getting Ku-Xigeens in the big cities.

This is the goal between Reer Hiiraan and inshallah it will come into fruition. Theres no one taking everything for themselves. Reer Hiiraan is Reer Hiiraan and they know who they are.

20770451_1842934695733362_5366423821713657449_n.jpg

20882697_1842934655733366_2166442109599332505_n.jpg

Last edited:
"u XaWaAdLeS r fUnNy", theres no such thing as Xawaadle. This is Reer Hiiraan thing. Everyone gets their rights to their lands. Hiiraan State was never meant to be built on Dulmi as some people want to make it look like that.

Cali Cosoble split Hiiraan into 5 with each clans getting their degmos and governing them not like the old Kacaan one where it was Xawaadle centred. this is the start of decentralisation between Reer Hiiraan and adopting federalism.

He also split Shabellaha Sare into 5.

This is the goal between Reer Hiiraan and inshallah it will come into fruition. Theres no one taking everything for themselves. Reer Hiiraan is Reer Hiiraan and they know who they are.

20770451_1842934695733362_5366423821713657449_n.jpg

20882697_1842934655733366_2166442109599332505_n.jpg
Man that is nonsense. I get only two degmo from this foolish arrangement. As I said if hiiraan is split, it will be split west and east. personally im against this. My vision is 2.5 state (west hiiraan, west middle shabelle,west shabellada hoose) for beesha gaaljecel.
West hiiraan - mukayle, ceel Cali, buq aqable,

gaaljecel areas of beledweyne - heegaan and doon subagle
gaaljecel xaafad- west jalalaqsi
Shaw
= 1 state
West middle shabelle and north west shabellada hoose ( west jowhar, gamboole, jameeco jilyaale, jameeco muqtaar, El dheer,
leego, yaaq beriweyne, beled amiin, goobanle
= 1 state
I wish my ancestors moved east we have no sea access outside jubaland :mjcry::kendrickcry:

Man that is nonsense. I get only two degmo from this foolish arrangement. As I said if hiiraan is split, it will be split west and east. personally im against this. My vision is 2.5 state (west hiiraan, west middle shabelle,west shabellada hoose) for beesha gaaljecel.

Shaw
= 1 state
West middle shabelle and north west shabellada hoose ( west jowhar, gamboole, jameeco jilyaale, jameeco muqtaar, El dheer,
= 1 state
I wish my ancestors moved east we have no sea access outside jubaland :mjcry::kendrickcry:

We didn't add middle shabelle into the equation just hehehe kkkk

This is 2 huge degmos btw lol
119288430_319882266132273_4820153953673570025_n.png

On a for real note, Qoraxsin state etc is not gonna happen my guy. This is a reer Hiiraan thing.

Everyone gets their rights to the land, No Dulmi. Xawaadle has some sort of Veto Power in what goes on in Hiiraan doesn't mean they should abuse that power. Ygm.

Shaw
= 1 state
= 1 state

How is Gaaljecel getting 1mp in JL LOL. explain

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Wtf is Shabeelaha Sare?
:dead:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Gaaljecel are known for their love for caano geel in baadiyo they don't know how to run a state let alone making a new state for themselves:pachah1:

Trending