Ali osoble ex hirshabelle president

Shabelle dhexe is majority Abgaal and ja#eerweyne while you make a slim majority in Hiraan. I even doubt that when you add the Galjecels Gugundhabe, ja#eerweyne clans etc. You have a gentleman's agreement where Xawadle is president and Abgaal gets the capital. You can't compare it with PL.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Shabelle dhexe is majority Abgaal and ja#eerweyne while you make a slim majority in Hiraan. I even doubt that when you add the Galjecels Gugundhabe, ja#eerweyne clans etc. You have a gentleman's agreement where Xawadle is president and Abgaal gets the capital. You can't compare it with PL.

kkk Xawadle love flexing the presidency of the most pointless state, Hirshabelle. Literally no one I know cares about the presidency, besides the capital is in Jowhar

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
kkk Xawadle love flexing the presidency of the most pointless state, Hirshabelle. Literally no one I know cares about the presidency, besides the capital is in Jowhar
Sxb hiirshabelle is forced state I only recognize hiiraan as my state but anyway why you talking sxb? like you're from SL or puntland you're from galmudug deserts name one city from galmudug better than beledweyne:pachah1:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
The education minister and Shambalole or however you spell his name, both suffer from little man syndrome. You don't hear the big Hawiye clans making as much noise as reer Beledweyne.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Ronaldinho
Get your man Goodax Barre under control before Puntland invades and installs a bantu president in Hirshabelle. We did it in Ugandishu with General D!ck, it will be even easier to do it to you.
:ufdup:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
@Ronaldinho
Get your man Goodax Barre under control before Puntland invades and installs a bantu president in Hirshabelle. We did it in Ugandishu with General D!ck, it will be even easier to do it to you.
:ufdup:
Goodax can say what he wanna say :win:Puntland steadily getting invaded by bantus workers take care of reer shabelle and makane bantus from hiiraan for us :lolbron::pachah1:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Xawadle are Majority in Beledweyene, Maxaas and Jalalaqsi, the rest of Hirshabele districts belong to other clans. Population wise, I don't think they're even 30% of Hirshabele.

Trending

Latest posts