Ali Gedi "Md Farmaajo Waa Rasuul Somalia Loosoo Diray aan Taageerno".

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
You have no room to talk sxb, you support madoobe purely out of tribal affiliation even though he is a former high ranking member of Al Shabaab and clearly not good for the region. I got no issues with Ogaden intellectuals or technocrats like Oomar or others getting the position, but I'm sure you wouldn't want a warlord hoogamiye kooxeed leading PL

On the flip side you oppose the President of the FGS who has Masters in Political Science and is a former Prime Minister purely out of tribal reasons.
Tribal reason? Ninyahow we dont believe that shit. If i was in a boat and i could save either a Eelay federalist or a Darood (even a MJ) centralist, I'd pick the Eelay and tell him awowga la guub get in the boat. Madoobe is the last defender of federalism in the south.

Tribal reason? Ninyahow we dont believe that shit. If i was in a boat and i could save either a Eelay federalist or a Darood (even a MJ) centralist, I'd pick the Eelay and tell him awowga la guub get in the boat. Madoobe is the last defender of federalism in the south.

As I said before no one is arguing against federalism, as it is the law right now. However it's hypocritical to want intelligent and capable leaders for Puntland, and want someone like Madoobe for Jubbaland, or someone like Abu Mansur for SWS who have a lot of blood on their hands as well as affiliations with groups who have killed many. Laftagareen is the president of SWS and believes in federalism and has done a lot for his people so far. Was it wrong for the FGS to support a capable leader with a clean background for one of the federal states? On the contrary, in all country's the head of state are able to support one candidate over the other if they have similar political views it is still Federalism. And in most cases when leaders have the same agenda progress is made at a rapid clip, which is what the nation needs. Not more gridlock and lack of understanding.

JL deserves that as well, which is why the UN and FGS have not, and will not recognize Madoobe. The only people that congratulated him are the Kenyan Foreign affairs office and opposition spoilers. The fireworks and fun will begin after the ICJ decision which is why Kenya will do anything in its power to cause instability before than to force the FGS's hand in taking a hardstand against them. Which will give them the opportunity to appear as the wronged party. But what the FGS is playing at right now is, Kenya making itself out to be the desperate aggressor and it's worked out perfectly thus far. Geopolitics is mostly optics.

Ali Gedi speaks with so much gravitas and dignity, in a way I did not think possible for a hawiye politican let alone an abgaal. Kheyire is often praised for being a good speaker, but i dont see it all i see from him subtle signs of autism maybe aspergers and unnatural attempts to enhance his speaking style e.g. frequent and unnaturally long pauses

War yaa naga qabsato eygaan??
:mjkkk:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dadkan waba jaahileen. They don’t know anything about Islam. Rasuul Carabiga waa Qof meel laga so Diray. Hadii an shaqsi kuso dirsado waxan ku dhihi Rasulkeygii MA aragtay. Rasuul ruux laso adejiyay,
Risalu warqad laso diray ...... Balse nabi ayaa anbiyada u Qaas ah

Trending