Ali Dawa makes a disgusting video about Somali women for views

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
A father can reject the proposal of a man of low social ranking or due to incompatibility. . A Somali can reject the proposal of ajaanib due to the fact that they are langaab in Somaliwayn and due to cultural differences. Ashraaf in Somalia are langaab and irrelevant and have never held any power in the Fatherland

It's all about context
True plus this Ali dawah guy is an Uber driver :mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This hairy Kurdish mongrel motherfucker looking ass with a huge platform and who was rejected by a Somali sister decided to make a video and quoted it by making a filthy title called "Somali girls are prostitutes" just to get views. I couldn't finish watching the video but he was very uneducated about Somalis and you can tell he made this video in an undirectly malicious way.

I myself might sometimes throw some jab at Somali women as a joke but a foreigner slandering my women is just upright disgusting.

The African American prick got emotional over a comment made in Kenya by a Somali sheikh that was talking about the issues African Americans were facing and it was the truth but he was so butthurt about it that he decided to lie about our community and tell us we are facing the same problem as African Americans like we don't know our fathers and Somali women are prostitutes all over in American, Canada and Europe. Just utter nonsense I couldn't fathom.

Maybe if he did a little digging he will realize not only Somalis know their fathers but they know their lineage and can count all the way to their ancestor and majority of Somali women keep their virginity till marriage. I bet he got rejected by a Somali woman which is why he acted this way and another victim who also got rejected by a Somali woman decided to share this in his platform.

Guys what I am trying to say is this "ummah" thing is nonsense. We have no one but ourselves. In today's world, it's every nation for himself and know your enemies.

This hairy Kurdish mongrel motherfucker looking ass with a huge platform and who was rejected by a Somali sister decided to make a video and quoted it by making a filthy title called "Somali girls are prostitutes" just to get views. I couldn't finish watching the video but he was very uneducated about Somalis and you can tell he made this video in an undirectly malicious way.

I myself might sometimes throw some jab at Somali women as a joke but a foreigner slandering my women is just upright disgusting.

The African American prick got emotional over a comment made in Kenya by a Somali sheikh that was talking about the issues African Americans were facing and it was the truth but he was so butthurt about it that he decided to lie about our community and tell us we are facing the same problem as African Americans like we don't know our fathers and Somali women are prostitutes all over in American, Canada and Europe. Just utter nonsense I couldn't fathom.

Maybe if he did a little digging he will realize not only Somalis know their fathers but they know their lineage and can count all the way to their ancestor and majority of Somali women keep their virginity till marriage. I bet he got rejected by a Somali woman which is why he acted this way and another victim who also got rejected by a Somali woman decided to share this in his platform.

Guys what I am trying to say is this "ummah" thing is nonsense. We have no one but ourselves. In today's world, it's every nation for himself and know your enemies.

Thread was already made on this topic.:hillarybiz:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/ali-dawah-on-the-saeed-rageah-issue.69926/

This is a direct attack at Somali men's manhood as it's the male gender's responsibility to PROTECT.

When people get away with attacking your weaker gender, you are finished as an ethnic group.

Historically, when warlike tribes abducted the women and children of certain groups and enslaved them, it was the ultimate insult.

Now instead of enslaving us physically, they want to break us down mentally so our girls are easy prey and our boys are cucks.

I expect Somali men to handle this deviant and the African American one. Somalis in the diaspora are being attacked and divided.

This is a direct attack at Somali men's manhood as it's the male gender's responsibility to PROTECT.

When people get away with attacking your weaker gender, you are finished as an ethnic group.

Historically, when warlike tribes abducted the women and children of certain groups and enslaved them, it was the ultimate insult.

Now instead of enslaving us physically, they want to break us down mentally so our girls are easy prey and our boys are cucks.

I expect Somali men to handle this deviant and the African American one. Somalis in the diaspora are being attacked and divided.

An African American criticizing Somalis on prostitution ????

:gucciwhat:

An African American criticizing Somalis on prostitution ????

:gucciwhat:

That Kurdish attention seeker is using the Rageh vs African American "sheekh" dispute. Rageh accused AA of being bastards and the AA responded with "Somali women in ATLANTA (all 4 of them lmao), are prostitutes!

This just shows that he is not scared of the repercussions of his actions and he is trying to cuck Somali men.

I hope this does not go without consequences.

Other nations would never help us if a coalition ever decided to attack us. The closest we ever had to an ally were the ottomans.
We should focus on Somalis only. I dont care who dies in Yemen or any other shithole

I partially agree with the statement "There is no such thing as one ummah." but the kicker is the fact that some Somalis would side with an ajanabi over a fellow Somali if it meant they could get a one-up on another clan. Plus with current situation in Somali One ummah is more plausible than a unified Somalia. That's just my two cents on the matter.

Ali Dawah was rejected by a Somali father, a good strong Somali father so he loves the opportunity to drag the honour of the Somali community.

Women are the sharaf and honour of a nation, that's why they are protected and provided for as Allah has decreed.

This protection should be extended to all sisters of Islam but since there is no ummah, Somalis must stick together and protect each other.

Vultures, reverts and other undesirables who cannot marry from within their own ethnic group or fetishise Somali women, love slandering us so that:

1. We feel insecure and marry anyone who looks at us.

2. We feel we must marry others to prove we "are not racist".

Be aware, the vultures are circling.

Last edited:
Remember growing up that for a boy the worst insult was preceded by "Your mother/sister".

This is not accidental!

I better NOT catch a Somali man cosying up to Ali Dawwah and his likes.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Ali Dawah was rejected by a Somali father, a good strong Somali father so he loves the opportunity to drag the honour of the Somali community.

Women are the sharaf and honour of a nation, that's why they are protected and provided for as Allah has decreed.

This protection should be extended to all sisters of Islam but since there is no ummah, Somalis must stick together and protect each other.

Vultures, reverts and other undesirables who cannot marry from within their own ethnic group or fetishise Somali women, love slandering us so that:

1. We feel insecure and marry anyone who looks at us.

2. We feel we must marry others to prove we "are not racist".

Be aware, the vultures are circling.
Many Somali families now accept if a Madhibaan ask for their daughter for marriage. Our community has its problems but in marriage, the qabyaalad as been put aside. I know of 2 cases where the family accepted a Gabooye straight away to avoid an ajnabi taking advantage of qabyaalad

I do believe he as a muslim brother has the right to discuss issues somalis are facing...but he and i both know this is a non-issue..most somali girl operate in cliques with one another , theyre not even about dating let alone anything more grave...theyd rather watch korean dramas and go about their schooling in all honesty

Many Somali families now accept if a Madhibaan ask for their daughter for marriage. Our community has its problems but in marriage, the qabyaalad as been put aside. I know of 2 cases where the family accepted a Gabooye straight away to avoid an ajnabi taking advantage of qabyaalad

Alhamdulilah!

Gabooye/Madhibaan/Tumaal etc, are our own blood.

Hopefully soon, Somalis will start accepting the DNA results that prove we are all related and we can use our qabiils as surnames/addresses and that's that.