• yes i mean no

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • no

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
awesome responce from the mufti of burco to the wahabi retards who reject mawlid
this was the day the prophet fasted and when the prophet was asked why do you fast he said it was the day i was born

narrated by sahih Muslim (1162) Muslim narrates that the Prophet (sallAllahu alayhi wasallam) was asked regarding the fasting of Monday, to which he replied, “That is the day on which I was born.”

from mawlid celebrations in burco

Last edited:
awesome responce from the mufti of burco to the wahabi retards who reject mawlid
this was the day the prophet fasted and when the prophet was asked why do you fast he said it was the day i was born

narrated by sahih Muslim (1162) narrated from Abu Qataadah al-Ansaari (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was asked about fasting on Mondays and he said: “On (that day) I was born and on it Revelation came down to me.”

from mawlid celebrations in burco
I understand you disagree with what people are saying in this thread but please refrain from using the word "Wahhabi." Al Wahhab is one of the 99 names of Allah which means the the giver of all or one who gives. We shouldn't be using the name of Allah to hate on someone or a group of people. Nobody calls themselves "Wahhabis" and I don't think such an ideology exists. The alleged "founder" Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab followed the Hanbali school of thought.

al wahhab.jpg

Last edited:
i searched up the hadith and suprise i couldnt find the hadith anywere apparently its sahih muslim number 867 and its a fake hadith it doesnt exist the prophet never said that anywhere

the salafi khawrij are known for making up hadiths and misleading peoiple i advice anyone on here to investigate and search up the hadith yourselves

fake hadith
https://muflihun.com/muslim/4/867
this is what the hadith actualy says
Jabir b. Samura reported: We said our prayer with the Messenger of Allah ﷺ and, while pronouncing salutations, we made gestures with our hands (indicating)" Peace be upon you, peace be upon you." The Messenger of Allah ﷺ looked towards us and said: Why is it that you make gestures with your hands like the tails of headstrong horses? When any one of you pro- nounces salutation (in prayer) he should only turn his face towards his companion and should not make a gesture with his hand.
i advice anyone here to look for the hadith themselves instead of taking anyones word for it the salafis are natorious for making up hadiths and misleading people

as for an nisa only bukhari and sahih muslim are conciderd sahih not an nisa
Sunan an Nasai is reliable. Since you said Sahih Muslim is Sahih and "Salafis are making this up" let me give you the link to Sahih Al-Bukhari which is the most authentic book after the Quran. Not only is it in Sahih Muslim but it's also in Sahih Bukhari.

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If somebody innovates something which is not in harmony with the principles of our religion, that thing is rejected." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 2697)

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/53/7

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sunan an Nasai is reliable. Since you said Sahih Muslim is Sahih and "Salafis are making this up" let me give you the link to Sahih Al-Bukhari which is the most authentic book after the Quran. Not only is it in Sahih Muslim but it's also in Sahih Bukhari.

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If somebody innovates something which is not in harmony with the principles of our religion, that thing is rejected." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 2697)

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/53/7

thats exactly what imam shafie said but celebrating mawlid doesnt go against the principles of islam only, i knew the first one was a falsified hadith now you gave me bukhari which is more authentic and goes around what the prophet would actually say he was never against innovation just bad innovation which is why he clearly state if anybody innovates something which is not in harmony with principles islam is rejected

this is exactly why imam shafie said

: 1) Whatever is innovated and contravenes the Book, or the Sunnah, or a narration, or Ijma‘ (consensus) – then that is an innovation of misguidance.
2) Whatever is innovated of [any and all good things [min al-khayr) then this is a novelty which is not blameworthy.
whatever is innovated of any good thinkgs min al khair which means from good and doesnt contradict islam then its permissable

ps ibn tamyiiah was rejected by all the scholars and the muslims at the time including leading hanbali scholars he was then arrested and jailed for his misinterpreations of islam and died in prison so abdul wahab nor taymiyyah followed islam

My God, when this this site become full of sufi

warya @Libaaxseendheer your reer abti are Ogaden, and do not celebrate this shirk, your dad said are Mj and do not celebrate this shirk , you are born from two great tribes who do not open door to shirk and sufi stuff, stop this my ina adeer, stop it right now, and to others too this is not our way,

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/219...according-to-those-who-regard-it-as-mustahabb

Celebrating the Mawlid is a legitimate act of worship according to those who regard it as mustahabb

Publication : 27-12-2014

Views : 25567

10843 and 128530.

And Allah knows best.

Celebrating birthdays is not allowed

Publication : 13-07-1998

Views : 474770

Aa
Question
what is the evidence on celebrating birthdays,is it allowed in islam?
Answer

The evidence in the Qur’aan and Sunnah indicates that celebrating birthdays is a kind of bid’ah or innovation in religion, which has no basis in the pure sharee’ah. It is not permitted to accept invitations to birthday celebrations, because this involves supporting and encouraging bid’ah. Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Or have they partners with Allaah (false gods) who have instituted for them a religion which Allaah has not allowed…?” [al-Shoora 42:21]

“Then We have put you (O Muhammad) on a plain way of (Our) commandment. So follow that, and follow not the desires of those who know not. Verily, they can avail you nothing against Allaah (if He wants to puish you). Verily, the zaalimoon (wrongdoers) are awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, etc.) to one another, but Allaah is the Wali (Protector, Helper) of the muttaqoon (pious).” [al-Jaathiyah 45:18-19]

“Follow what has been sent down unto you from your Lord, and follow not any awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, etc.) besides Him. Little do you remember!” [al-A’raaf 7:3]

According to saheeh reports, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever does something that is a not part of this matter of ours (i.e., Islam) will have it rejected

” (reported by Muslim in his Saheeh); and “The best of speech is the Book of Allaah and the best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The most evil of things are those which have been newly invented (in religion), and every innovation is a going astray.” There are many other ahaadeeth that convey the same meaning.
Besides being bid’ah and having no basis in sharee’ah, these birthday celebrations also involve imitation of the Jews and Christians in their birthday celebrations. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, warning us against following their ways and traditions: “You would follow the ways of those who came before you step by step, to such an extent that if they were to enter a lizard’s hole, you would enter it too.” They said, “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and Christians?” He said, “Who else?”

(Reported by al-Bukhaari and Muslim). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also said: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.”(/font>

FATIMID shiite dynasty in egypt started the celebration of mawlid more than 400 years after the death of the Nabi SAW

muslims did not celebrate the birthday for over 400 years

also to combine a set static year in year out celebration of the birthday and made it a holiday is inventing something new, set ins tone,

the issue is making this official, when he the Nabi SAW or the asxaabtas or the tabaciin did NOT do this,

yet muslims make it as if its an official Islamic, keep in mind the prophet SAW we follow him on what he did and what he did not do, what he did not do is also sunna,

we are also told to avoid celebrating birthdays like the Romans who celebrated humans and made them idols to be worshipped centuries later,

this guy sheikh mufti, for those hwo say he is this he is that if i bring a different video, he is not a saudi for those who ahte saudis,

brother mufti

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Don't speak ill of any of the four schools and anyone for following them. These schools of thought were founded by legendary scholars and refined by world renowned scholars over many centuries. Do you think you know more than them? Say astagfirullah.
I'm not saying astagfirullah for anything I stated. For that school of thought to ever encourage female circumcision is disgusting and should not be practiced in any way.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
strong message to the salafis you will not stop us from celebrating mawliid says buhoodle muslims

mawliid celebrations taking place in garowe

mawlid celebrations in dhahar

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
This is not the same school of "Islam" that approved of the cutting of Female genitals? Yeah, ain't going to buy this Mawlid shit. Celebrating birthdays in general is forbidden in Islam, let alone celebrating any of the prophets birthdays. What a shit school, disgusting our ancestors ever converted to this filth.

Abu Hurayra (God he pleased with him) said, “indeed, God mighty and Glorious says, “Whoever shows enmity to a friend of mine, I have declared war upon him”. (Bukhari related it).
The two venerable shaykhs, Abu Hanifa and Al-Shafi’i (God Most High have mercy upon them both), said, “If the scholars are not the Friends [Awliya] of God, then God has no Friends.”

The Imam, the Hadith master, Abu al-Qasim ibn Asakir (God have mercy upon him) said, “Know, my brother (and may god make you and us suitable for his pleasure, make us among those who fear Him and observe His duty with with right observance) that the flesh of scholars is a poison, and God’s custom with those who disparage them is well known: whoever utters defamation regarding the scholars with his tongue, God Most High afflicts him before his death with the death of his heart. And let those who go against his command beware lest an affliction befall the more painful torment (Quran, 24:63).”

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
There are two extremes when it comes to this matter; the anti mawlid extremist who says you are corrupting the religion and committing shirk, the pro mawlid extremist who accuses you of not loving the prophet if you don't celebrate it.

It is not wajib to celebrate it but their should be no blame on those who do and those who don't. What is obligatory however is to love him and the message he brought
Well said

Trending