Alhamdulilah I intend 2 travel hard in 2016 ( Inshalah) but can any one of you help me with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
wjat does someone traveling from North America to the UK can do to transport his money without being exploited by them dam UK exchange money leeches?

Using Dahabshil is also a bloodsucker, scratch it off

Give me something that I can do to have my money exchanged over there with the most minimal cost.

waraabe

Your superior
wjat does someone traveling from North America to the UK can do to transport his money without being exploited by them dam UK exchange money leeches?

Using Dahabshil is also a bloodsucker, scratch it off

Give me something that I can do to have my money exchanged over there with the most minimal cost.

bro why are you going to come to the UK, i would advise you to travel somewhere exotic and go to unseen destinations. My next trip is to Costa Rica

menace

VIP
@waraabe I'm coming to the UK for a family wedding Inshalah.

So of course I'm going to the Bahamas soon Inshalah but that does not concern me bro bc it is practically an American prostitute bc they got American banks and American hotels. I don't need to exchange.

Btw ka waran a $299 all inclusive 4 days stay at sandals resort including airfare. Just one catch tho, you must have a second traveller. But isn't that easy to find.

@Idol take advantage walahi. It's on groupon. You and hubby will cost you just $600...remember that the food is unlimited ..my boy was there 2 months ago and the pics and videos of the food was just to die for..lobsters .shrimps...clams...grilled salmon ..wings ...sushi ...whatever u desire was ready

S

Shamis

Use the cash machine/ATM dude. That's what I've always done. Your bank will likely have a set charge per transaction so withdraw the maximum everyday or just use chip and pin which I don't think incurs a charge. Call your bank and ask them if they charge for withdrawals abroad and how much.

@waraabe I'm coming to the UK for a family wedding Inshalah.

So of course I'm going to the Bahamas soon Inshalah but that does not concern me bro bc it is practically an American prostitute bc they got American banks and American hotels. I don't need to exchange.

Btw ka waran a $299 all inclusive 4 days stay at sandals resort including airfare. Just one catch tho, you must have a second traveller. But isn't that easy to find.

@Idol take advantage walahi. It's on groupon. You and hubby will cost you just $600...remember that the food is unlimited ..my boy was there 2 months ago and the pics and videos of the food was just to die for..lobsters .shrimps...clams...grilled salmon ..wings ...sushi ...whatever u desire was ready

Excuse me? And where did you find such a deal? I'm a travel addict...please share.

M

Mr.Stone

Use the cash machine/ATM dude. That's what I've always done. Your bank will likely have a set charge per transaction so withdraw the maximum everyday or just use chip and pin which I don't think incurs a charge. Call your bank and ask them if they charge for withdrawals abroad and how much.

Damn you really do that :browtf:

All banks charge for withdrawal. No only will you be charged for that (which is usually 2.5% on top of the currency exchange) but also bank fees: usually $5 per transaction. It's best to have cash on hand and use the cards for emergencies only. Well that's what i do...

M

Mr.Stone

@menace best way to go about this, get a no transaction fee credit card or debit card, do not exchange at the airport where they charge ridiculous fees thats my advice

S

Shamis

Lol @Mr.Stone yes. What's the alternative? Carrying all of it with you and then exchanging it bit by bit. This way is safer and cheaper.

S

Shamis

All banks charge for withdrawal. No only will you be charged for that (which is usually 2.5% on top of the currency exchange) but also bank fees: usually $5 per transaction. It's best to have cash on hand and use the cards for emergencies only. Well that's what i do...
My bank never used to charge and when they decided they would it was just 2 pounds per transaction. The exchange rate was not off either. Best to call the individual bank.

menace

VIP
Lol @Mr.Stone yes. What's the alternative? Carrying all of it with you and then exchanging it bit by bit. This way is safer and cheaper.

I agree with @Mr.Stone ...I need to consult with my bank...btw...I think by using my card they'll charge me .03% of every purchase ..it it worth it or it's better I exchange it inside the city

And guess what! Thanks to Uber I won't be forced to change my currency :banderas:

Btw ..little while ago I was in Nairobi and I withdraw from an ATM 3 times and then stupidly found out that niggaz where charging me fees of .15 %

It varies from from country to country I think but certainly never withdraw in "qaarada habaarka qabta" ( Africa)

Last edited:
S

Shamis

I advised you to call your bank!

I don't know how much they charge but it will be similar to bureaus in the US.

menace

VIP
I advised you to call your bank!

I don't know how much they charge but it will be similar to bureaus in the US.

Anywhere in the states we don't get charged..are u guys get charged if you go to Wales :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I used my debit card one time when I was travelling to another European country. My bank charged me about £4.50.

S

Shamis

No I meant at the foreign exchange bureau. Is that a free service?

We don't get charged at all, only those privately owned cash machines in corner shops.

menace

VIP
I used my debit card one time when I was travelling to another European country. My bank charged me about £4.50.

My bank is everywhere in the States..its a big one so I think they should have a deal with UK banks..

S

Shamis

Shit 4.50 is a rip off. That's why I withdraw the maximum each time.

menace

VIP
Shit 4.50 is a rip off. That's why I withdraw the maximum each time.

Smart girl..come to find out that when I was in Nairobi all I had to do was withdraw the max that it allowed me ...$200...instead I was withdrawing $100..$50..$50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts