alhamdulilah I finished the quran

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think I started it around January not too sure but I yeah I finished the quran completely just before the new year. I learnt so many things I never knew about stories I never knew about like thamud, queen of sheba and so on. I was wondering what is next for me after finishing the quran? do I start to now memorize the quran or perfect my tajweed? and how often yearly do you complete the quran?

I think I started it around January not too sure but I yeah I finished the quran completely just before the new year. I learnt so many things I never knew about stories I never knew about like thamud, queen of sheba and so on. I was wondering what is next for me after finishing the quran? do I start to now memorize the quran or perfect my tajweed? and how often yearly do you complete the quran?
Every time you reread it you learn new things if you have been doing tafsiir.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

You should learn hadith and watch MercifulServant on YouTube walaal he makes very good content:icon e biggrin:
@sigmund

Usually, it's best to learn how to read the Quran the correct way but most of us don't and just start memorizing. It took me a couple months to correct the riwaya of Hafs.

Tajweed is very important

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
thank you guys for the feedback I think for the new years I'm going to practice how to recite properly I will start with easy surahs and than memorize it. I will continue that all throughout 2019

Mashallah, good for you abayo. I'm trying to do the same. My plan is to read one juz every day until I have it memorized. I was gonna memorize them individually but I think that would be easier. Because are some I struggle to read fluidly even though I "learned" them once before

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.

Mashallah sigmund yarisay

May Allah expand your chest, increase you in knowledge and ease your journey of learning His glorious Kitaab

Ameen thumma Ameen

Waa sidas walaashay, halganka si wad

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@sigmund i would suggest that you start to memorise while at the same time learn the tajweed basics and read the translation, listen to tafsir etc. Make a schedule that works for you and is convenient. It's life long process learning the quran from reciting to acting upon it but with time as you gradually progress the easier it becomes.

I've seen people finish it less than a day(usually 6-10hrs) others 3,5.7 days etc so it depends but the sunnah is to finish reading within 3 or 7 days. Some even start and finish it while praying the night prayers. So it depends really but what's important is that you find your own pace. The more you read the easier it'll get to finish it regularly. Do not worry about finishing now as that comes later, you should focus on how to increase your connection with the Quran.

To make things easier it's best if you can find a teacher as there are things that you will not be able to understand on your own and most importantly you need someone to guide you and correct you.

Hope this helps walaal

Khayr baan ku rajaynaya

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund i would suggest that you start to memorise while at the same time learn the tajweed basics and read the translation, listen to tafsir etc. Make a schedule that works for you and is convenient. It's life long process learning the quran from reciting to acting upon it but with time as you gradually progress the easier it becomes.

I've seen people finish it less than a day(usually 6-10hrs) others 3,5.7 days etc so it depends but the sunnah is to finish reading within 3 or 7 days. Some even start and finish it while praying the night prayers. So it depends really but what's important is that you find your own pace. The more you read the easier it'll get to finish it regularly. Do not worry about finishing now as that comes later, you should focus on how to increase your connection with the Quran.

To make things easier it's best if you can find a teacher as there are things that you will not be able to understand on your own and most importantly you need someone to guide you and correct you.

Hope this helps walaal

Khayr baan ku rajaynaya
thanks for this information I will start in 2019 inshallah

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator

Salaam.

Congratulations! How much of The Holy Quran did you memorize?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Salaam.

Congratulations! How much of The Holy Quran did you memorize?
no offence but I thought you weren't a muslim. And I didn't memorize the quran I just finished reading entirely for the first time. Inshallah I learn my tajweed before memorizing it

Mashallah...memorize it..I would say.. the more quran you memorized the easier you will have after your death..

Starting inside your empty lonely grave..

My quran is soo weak, it's actually sad

Hope this helps walaal

Khayr baan ku rajaynaya

Maashallah sxb..thts really a good piece of advise ..

halwa

✨🌙
MashaAllah, congratulations, sis.

Yes, continue re-reading the Quran and maybe learn and memorise a couple hadeeths. I’m currently doing a hadeeth course.

All the best with your endeavours.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
MashaAllah sis I’m so proud of you.

I tried numerous times to finish the Quran by reading. But this time I need to be firm on myself and finish it off.

What’s the best time to read the quran?

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Masha'Allah huuno, may Allah strengthen you in the deen. This year I plan on reading the tafseer of the Quran and memorise the quran, insha'allah. It won't be easy but it will be worth it, there are so many hidden gems and wisdom in the Quran. I can't wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending