Algerian president resigns after 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How angry and jealous must those protesting Moroccans be no way their King will step down LMFAOOO

Apollo

VIP
Viva the Arabs, (down dirty Berbers)

Viva the Berbers, (down with the dirty Arabs). :siilaanyolaugh:

The Arab expansion ruined North Africa.

I'd much preferred them to have remained culturally/linguistically Berber and Ancient Egyptian than this European (in particular French) and Arab bootyclappery.

CaliTedesse

VIP

I'd much preferred them to have remained culturally/linguistically Berber and Ancient Egyptian than this European (in particular French) and Arab bootyclappery.

Hell no Arab rule brought them much great history and colossal monuments. You just wanted the Berbers to remain slaves to Roman Empire.

Hell no Arab rule brought them much great history and colossal monuments. You just wanted the Berbers to remain slaves to Roman Empire.
Actually the Berbers fought against the Romans under the Ancient Berber kingdoms.

The famous Numidian King, Jugurtha fought against the Romans:
ob_f79660_jugurtha-image.jpg

Egypt was definitely the hardest hit by arabisation unfortunately, since their language is literally dead. Although, Egyptian culture is still alive.

The Maghrebi/Amazigh North Africans have preserved a lot more than the Egyptians, especially in terms of language.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Actually the Berbers fought against the Romans under the Ancient Berber kingdoms.

The famous Numidian King, Jugurtha fought against the Romans:
ob_f79660_jugurtha-image.jpg
Numidia itself was a state of the Roman empire. Did you know a lot of slaves were shipped from these Roman states to Rome.

Numidia itself was a state of the Roman empire. Did you know a lot of slaves were shipped from these Roman states to Rome.
Yeah eventually the Romans won through military might & made Numidia a Roman province, but my point is the Amazigh/Numdian people fought the Roman expansion.

The Romans had a slavery system that was not based on race, literally anyone(especially non-Roman citizens) could be enslaved.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Berber nationalists are mostly gaal and love their history under Roman occupation. These people are dangerous and not good for our Ummah.

Apollo

VIP
Berber nationalists are mostly gaal and love their history under Roman occupation. These people are dangerous and not good for our Ummah.

Are you going to teach your future children only Arabic? As it is the language of God while Af-Somali is pagan rubbish? :pachah1:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Are you going to teach your future children only Arabic? As it is the language of God while Af-Somali is pagan rubbish? :pachah1:
Firstly I believe myself to be a Soomaal and an Arab both like there are Arab-Berbers. Do you get me? The Arabic and Soomaali languages will both be taught to my offspring. I do not view Soomaali as a pagan language, but rich and manly language. Only in North Africa do the Arabized Berbers do that to their fellow Berbers, which is stupid. To enforce the Ummah I advise more people to become more culturally in touch with Arabs so we can become more ethno-religious like Jews. I am against Berber nationalists, their whole existence is based on gaal French writings of a Berber nationhood.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
@HIGH PRIESTESS You are the one with identity crisis we actually share much history with Arabs, yet you gaal Somalis want to create a imaginary link with Berbers simply because of your silly Haplogroup, Berbers who despise of your dark skin and Sub Saharaness. I know Berbers better than you imbicels will ever know.

Apollo

VIP
@HIGH PRIESTESS You are the one with identity crisis we actually share much history with Arabs, yet you gaal Somalis want to create a imaginary link with Berbers simply because of your silly Haplogroup, Berbers who despise of your dark skin and Sub Saharaness. I know Berbers better than you imbicels will ever know.

The same can be said amplified by a 1000 about you and Arabians. They look at you as an African booty scratcher.

PS. Somalis and Berbers also share autosomal heritage, linguistic, and cultural similarities.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The same can be said amplified by a 1000 about you and Arabians. They look at you as an African bootyscratcher.

PS. Somalis and Berbers also share autosomal heritage, linguistic, and cultural similarities.
We also share linguistic and cultural similarities with our Arab kin. Thing is with Berbers they are not as progressed as Arabs and our more backwards and have an inflated arrogance equal to that of Somalis. Do not think they want to join forces with Somalis, in their eyes that would be downgrading themselves, the nationalist Berbers do not care about DNA and even view Ancient Egypt as a Berber civilization historically. They suck up to Europe the hardest and beg to join Europe since they were under Roman dominance. They believe all of North Africa is Tamazagha and sport this Gay Pride Flag created by French Historians lol. Plus North Africans largely identify as Arab and Berbers are a marginalized group who's voice are just recently being heard, they are weak. Arabs are used to us Soomaal and many do recognize us as Arabs. We Soomaal are our own group , but me personally I also consider myself Arab. Beats me what you guys identify as, but supporting Berber nationalists over Arabs is a big no and is not something a nationalistic Soomaali would do, while our export reaches the Middle-East. It's something unstable gaal loving Soomaalis would do.

But you repeatedly identify yourself as Arab when DNA testing has shown there’s not a single drop of Arab blood in Somalis, yet we “gaalo” Somalis are the ones with the identity crisis :faysalwtf:

CaliTedesse

VIP
But you repeatedly identify yourself as Arab when DNA testing has shown there’s not a single drop of Arab blood in Somalis, yet we “gaalo” Somalis are the ones with the identity crisis :faysalwtf:
We actually do have Arab admixture
title774257131.png

and one of my grand ayeeyos was from Yemen and another Turkish so I do have quite some admixture (don't get jealous) . You see I share autosomal elements with my Arab brothers. Yet you want to form an identity with people that consider you disgusting, the Berber nationalists whose hatred for Sub Saharan people is immense.

Status
Not open for further replies.