Algerian man complains of North African "genocide"

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Maghreb girls are fiiine :banderas:
The ones in Scandinavia love somali men several are married to them and happy.
Many travel to Morroco to find wifes its a trend among young educated Somali men.

When a Somali guy goes to ask for an Arab woman's hand in marriage he'll most likely get the same treatment as any other African man from the lady's family. They'll react with disgust, maybe even threaten the girl. It's not like Somali guys will get an exception unless the girl's fam are religious and God fearing of course.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
When a Somali guy goes to ask for an Arab woman's hand in marriage he'll most likely get the same treatment as any other African man from the lady's family. They'll react with disgust, maybe even threaten the girl. It's not like Somali guys will get an exception unless the girl's fam is religious and God fearing of course.
How do you know this? I’ve been Morocco plenty of times with my family. They never treated me badly at all. One nigga started hugging me when he asked if I was Somali wlh. Hella weird kkk

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
How do you know this? I’ve been Morocco plenty of times with my family. They never treated me badly at all. One nigga started hugging me when he asked if I was Somali wlh. Hella weird kkk

I never said they aren't welcoming people.
Moroccans are probably the nicest Arabs, but my point was Somalis would get the same reaction if marrying their women. Don't think ya'll are above the racism.

Macalin M

Out here
Moroccans are probably the nicest Arabs, but my point was Somalis would get the same reaction if marrying their women. Don't think ya'll are above the racism.
The amount of black-Berber relationships I’ve seen when in Dubai or on school trips to France is crazy. Doubt their parents care.

They're basically quadroons lmao (if you add the recent West African ancestry + distant ancient East African DNA together).
Do you have west African blood in you?

darkarabian56

arabianking
Moroccan people aren't arabs. They are berber. They only nortg African countries with legit arabs are Egypt, Tunisia,and sudan. The rest are majority arabized berber(barbarian) people with a few being arab. People need to stop calling Berber people Arabic.

Trending

Latest posts