Algerian guy goes from gay to straight

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Mashallah! I doubt he’s straight but he defeated his demons. There’s naturally gay people and he’s probably one, at minimum a bisexual. That’s alright as long as you don’t let it overpower your deen
:rejoice:

Mashallah! I doubt he’s straight but he defeated his demons. There’s naturally gay people and he’s probably one, at minimum a bisexual. That’s alright as long as you don’t let it overpower your deen
The way yall are so invested in what another man does with his dick is giving me major sus vibes 🤣 it's like you're speaking from experience.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The way yall are so invested in what another man does with his dick is giving me major sus vibes 🤣 it's like you're speaking from experience.
I am a woman
go away GIF

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Translate the term lagaroone, you will see how us somalis view this disgusting gay shit.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Ha Ha Ha I agree 1000% he is NOT straight but Mashalaah he defeated the demon.

I saw it being tagged by every muslim on Tik tok they are sooo happy like its their son. LOL

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why does every thread gotta be twisted into a gender war cheap shot smh

Chronically online, vitamin d deficient, fatter then lizzie, mouth breathing and overall useless people are the reason why shit like this happens. Our community has a pandemic of attention seekers.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Somalis go crazy and make dua when they see an Ayrab in a khamiis. An Ayrab in a khamiis automatically becomes a sheikh, even if they were a tranny.

Trending