Algeria protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SOMALI GENERAL @4head @Abdalla The globalists need another failed state in North Africa as this is the future of Europe:

7YcbCTU.jpg
We've seen coming to america! and now it's coming to europe!
:siilaanyolaugh:
coming-to-america.jpg

Another proof that Africans have a serious case of low IQ will be:
in 2012, in Algeria, they started a giant project. For what? Education? A hospital?No. It was a HUGE MOSQUE. As if there are not enough mosques in the country.
It cost more than 1,5 billions of dollars! The 3rd biggest mosque in the Muslim World.
What a waste, i'm not even insulting Islam. They could have invested in Schools as many in the rural zone of the country don't have schools or maybe in Sanity since there are not enough hospitals.
Africans like these are low and i lose any hope for them.
Exactly bro. I have no choice but to become a somali leader myself and hopefully once the ppl see that i'm not corrupt i can win the support of the whole country. Once every somali is living good i think we will start to see peace and will hopefully experience our golden age.

We need to make the changes we want to see.

:rejoice:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Exactly bro. I have no choice but to become a somali leader myself and hopefully once the ppl see that i'm not corrupt i can win the support of the whole country. Once every somali is living good i think we will start to see peace and will hopefully experience our golden age.

We need to make the changes we want to see.

:rejoice:

We need a system that will use the ability and skill of every citizen for the good of the group and also we shall not forget the individual. We all have talents and good qualities. We can use them for improving our country!

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
@SOMALI GENERAL @4head @Abdalla The globalists need another failed state in North Africa as this is the future of Europe:

7YcbCTU.jpg
If the turmoil in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Yemen few years ago has taught us anything, Algerians won’t leave just like they didn’t during the civil war in the 90s.

North Africans aren’t like the other Africans. The crazy part is Africans would risk themselves by going in a country ravaged by civil war to the coast like Libya while Libyans stayed and will probably do the same to Algeria if the country collapse.

algerians had 2 bad wars,the independence one in which 1 1/2 M perished and the islamist insurgency that cost anotha 200,000. they have no stomach for a 3rd one.thats why the arab spring didnt materialize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending