Algeria 3 - 1 Somalia

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Next game is Uganda which will be harder. Hopefully our faraxs can be the balaayo oo ugaali ka soo dhargay

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Number 8, 5, 4 and 3’s absences were felt on the field today. A good captain, two strong defenders and a good striker still in their prime. It’s really annoying that they were left off the squad because they made a complaint against the Somali Sports Federation’s president for NOT organising more friendlies and playing time for the team, and not even registering the squad for the AFCON qualifiers.

I hate that some fat oday with a grudge can torch these guys aspirations, and leave the team weaker than it was before.

View attachment 303791
My quruxlow wasn’t there? How dare the coach not bring my man. I was contemplating watching a rerun but there’s no point if my eye candy #5 isn’t on the field.
:damn:

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wallahi we need to strong arm them Swedish Somali soccer players to join the National Team. Send goons after them to threatened them. loool
Taha has big bug eyes. Y’all sure he isn’t Ethiopian :mjlaugh:

i’m just looking for an excuse to hate on him since he won’t play for us
:mjcry:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Nvm the clapping wasn't that bad 3-1 hope we win against the Ugandans.

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
At that point just disband the entire Somali sports department we would have too many L's for this year probably by far our worst year.
yup nothing positive has come out of this year. And to end things even worse this year is to lose to an unknown team.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
yup nothing positive has come out of this year. And to end things even worse this year is to lose to an unknown team.
I mean we are a unknow team too it's just all our Opps will be the ones watching to capitalize on these L's.

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
I mean we are a unknow team too it's just all our Opps will be the ones watching to capitalize on these L's.
true since we voluntarily made enemies with practically everyone. Uff I miss the days no one knew of our existsnce, at least I was there to witness our anonymity.

If it doesn’t exceed 5-0 waa guul Aad u weyn. We’ll be celebrating

happy premier league GIF by Liverpool FC
:mjlol: :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts