Alexander the great and his journey to decimate the achaemenid empire

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
yeah is that why he conquered and ruled over an empire as far west as the balkans and as far east as north india at just 32 years old. he was stupid indeed.
Ignore these haters bro he was a GOAT, the only ones crying are from people who haven’t benefitted society :russsmug:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
it is weird that the greek weren't drained out with all the years of fighting. But I need to say that the Persians probably underestimated the greeks, coz there is not any explanation for them to be kicked everytime

it is weird that the greek weren't drained out with all the years of fighting. But I need to say that the Persians probably underestimated the greeks, coz there is not any explanation for them to be kicked everytime
the main problem was that, the Persian king (Darius) usually run away when the fighting get intense. i can't fathom what went through his head. for instance, in the battle of gaugamela, although the persian cavalry broke the greek right flank, he still ran away after alexander charged the center although still outnumbering the greek centre.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
the main problem was that, the Persian king (Darius) usually run away when the fighting get intense. i can't fathom what went through his head. for instance, in the battle of gaugamela, although the persian cavalry broke the greek right flank, he still ran away after alexander charged the center although still outnumbering the greek centre.
If I were there in charge I'd went by attraction policy.

It's accurate to say the Macedonian empire (and the succeeding Selecus, Ptolmey, etc. empires) was the Achaemenid empire with a dynasty change. They didn't gain any new territories.

It's accurate to say the Macedonian empire (and the succeeding Selecus, Ptolmey, etc. empires) was the Achaemenid empire with a dynasty change. They didn't gain any new territories.
Generally true but the Macedonian empire included the whole Greece and some Balkan regions

Trending