Alex Jones Loves all Somalis

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
He has earned his Farax card welcome to Somalia Alex Jones your hella thicc to... kids don’t do drugs or else you will turn into this crackhead weaboo who rapes his body pillow Alex Jones is welcome in Somaliland only... I’m joking Alex Jones is the most handsome man on this red planet... what planet do we live on fam...

How’d Alex met my dad ? He and my grandpa only shot at him because they thought he was one of those drunk ghetto Irishmen or a pesky polak.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Wait till you watch this one :ftw9nwa: he is the master of self control lol... :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

Vice News made an entire 5 episodes about this guy and his rants. It's hilarious :heh:

@Awdalia Rising you clearly can’t take a joke

3C6A89D5-CDFC-4524-B17C-38C5CF28981C.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He has earned his Farax card welcome to Somalia Alex Jones your hella thicc to... kids don’t do drugs or else you will turn into this crackhead weaboo who rapes his body pillow Alex Jones is welcome in Somaliland only... I’m joking Alex Jones is the most handsome man on this red planet... what planet do we live on fam...

U know ---at the root of these White men's core, is deep hollow-frustration. Continuously isolated, as the world's minority population increases, a warped sense of reality in their suburban fortress panic rooms-in their well lit basements, feelings of inadequacies due to ineffective penis sizes, i mean- really at the tragic root of all this chaos of prejudice, is a deficit of a good o'l soulful hug!

Last edited:

Trending