ALERT: Somalis targeted in Schools!! Academic racism

Lately I have been hearing very disturbing reports about how young Somalis are being marginalised in schools by teachers.

My own brother was once told by a teacher "why bother studying, you will fail?".. whilst he helped the White boys in class.

My brother was gifted and talented and has a great career today, Alahumma Barik, despite his "teacher".

However, many of our young boys and girls are not this lucky.

How many times have we seen smart young people losing the drive to excel?

What made me disheartened and upset is when an Indian woman confirmed to me that Somalis are bullied and sidelined in school. Her husband actually helps young Somalis in prison.

We really need to pay attention to academic racism and understand how it has affected many of our youth. Many of whom are in prison today.

Please, keep a close eye on your young relatives and encourage them to SPEAK UP!!!

Apollo

VIP
I think I got the reverse treatment. I got a 'minority boost' from some teachers (all of them being liberals) back in the day, lool.

The one who gave me the highest grades was a Jew (not even joking). :dead:

Most teachers are liberals/leftwingers.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I think I got the reverse treatment. I got a 'minority boost' from some teachers (all of them being liberals) back in the day, lool.

The one who gave me the highest grades was a Jew (not even joking). :dead:

Most teachers are liberals/leftwingers.
My socio teacher use to be way too supportive and would tell me I could easily get an A. I could but she weirded me out so much I stopped putting effort into classes.

My nicest teacher was also a Jew, she treated me nicer than the other kids too, I think she's the reason I loved English and female thigh's. God bless her soul.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I grew up in a place called Lewes in Southern England. The school I went to was soo white, you could count the number of minority kids in one hand.
I used to bully the life out of those poor East Sussex kids.

20181119_033248.jpg

As for the teachers, they were pretty cool to me....except for this one science teacher. She was some racist Australian hoe, who always used to give me detention at both lunch and after school times. Yeah, she was a proper b*tch.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Shidh, just look at that forehead...you could land a jumbo f*cking jet on it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I grew up in a place called Lewes in Southern England. The school I went to was soo white, you could count the number of minority kids in one hand.
I used to bully the life out of those poor East Sussex kids.

View attachment 84573

As for the teachers, they were pretty cool to me....except for this one science teacher. She was some racist Australian hoe, who always used to give me detention at both lunch and after school times. Yeah, she was a proper b*tch.

@Arma walaahi u have a menacing spirit!

I had an Arab female teacher that never helped me and mocked me in front of the class, she also called me a the hard R once out of anger.
She was no valid teacher but my school still hired her for some reason.
:farmajoyaab:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I do pretty good in school thanks to tutoring so no matter how racist my teachers are imma still do great academically unless they fake the grades which would result in them getting called out and later fired :cool:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My younger bro already knows if anyone tries to "bully" him whether teacher or student ima pull up and snap someones neck

Trending

Latest posts