ALDOUS HUXLEY INTERVIEW 1958

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The dutchess said she's Muslim masha Allah who's just fond of Ayan hersi that's all kkkk but the rest may Allah guide them.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Aldous Huxley Exposed!

aldous-huxley.jpg

@Cognitivedissonance One-eyed symbol:holeup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Aldous Huxley Exposed!

aldous-huxley.jpg

@Cognitivedissonance One-eyed symbol:holeup:
He's chosen his team, anyway you look at it, there's two camps, the Godly vs the Ungodly, I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out which one he belonged to since your prophet Darwin states that you've evolved from a monkey so let's see if you respond like one miise you're evolved now is that it? To a super ape kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Check Out Julian Huxley as well very interesting character who's worked extensively for the cabal.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
He's chosen his team, anyway you look at it, there's two camps, the Godly vs the Ungodly, I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out which one he belonged to since your prophet Darwin states that you've evolved from a monkey so let's see if you respond like one miise you're evolved now is that it? To a super ape kkkk

It's like a club where most of us are rejected from entering. I wish I was part of the elite! Alas, I'm just a mere pleb. By the way we didn't evolve from monkeys but we do share common ancestors with the danyeers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts