Alcoholic and crackhead Somalis

World

VIP
Nowadays I see so many adeers or habaryars who are crackheads and alcoholics just lying on the street.

I came from the gym and on the bus home at like midnight, there was a nitty adeer who looked like he was in his 50s, he was wearing a khamiis and asking me what time was asr. His breath stank of alcohol and he looked like a crackhead.

The other day a habaryar approaches me asking me if I sold cadaan and that she will do me a “favour” if I give her some for free.

Damn London is such a shithole.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I was shocked when I seen an 70 year old shotting weed in camden chilling with youths. It was as if he was stuck in the teenage mindset. Every penny he would make would go towards the bookies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Nowadays I see so many adeers or habaryars who are crackheads and alcoholics just lying on the street.

I came from the gym and on the bus home at like midnight, there was a nitty adeer who looked like he was in his 50s, he was wearing a khamiis and asking me what time was asr. His breath stank of alcohol and he looked like a crackhead.

The other day a habaryar approaches me asking me if I sold cadaan and that she will do me a “favour” if I give her some for free.

Damn London is such a shithole.
If you know White City, you know!

lmao, if you think there are too many crack fiends in london, please visit bristol sxb. that place has become sin central for somalis; a lot of adeers, one even a former close friend of my dads, were exposed with paying for prostitutes - also another shocker: some of the prostitutes are somali. also doesnt help that bristol is essentially the drug capital of the uk

VixR

Veritas
My mom showed me some Whatapp clip today of some Somali lady in MN saying they go around collecting passed out young Somalis in the streets as late as 1pm from being drugged out from the night before.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
My mom showed me some Whatapp clip today of some Somali lady in MN saying they go around collecting passed out young Somalis in the streets as late as 1pm from being drugged out from the night before.

It’s so sad, drug usage has become widespread in our community. I am not talking about weed, but dangerous hardcore drugs. We have to address the pain these young people are running away from. May Allah help our people :)

Trending