Alcohol

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Alhammdulah. Everything that Allah forbade was for our own good 🙏🏾🙏🏾
did i watch both vids if so whats ur thoughts on how vodka effected russian people and who morality effects people and how without it many people are using substances like alcohol to num them selfs to the misery thats our existance and reality

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
did i watch both vids if so whats ur thoughts on how vodka effected russian people and who morality effects people and how without it many people are using substances like alcohol to num them selfs to the misery thats our existance and reality
No I did not watch it.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Jokes on you I drink a lot but I never seem to get really drunk or hungover. I do love a Barcadi I can’t lie :sass2: :mjlol:

@Garen i wouldn't watch the second one as it was made by Kraut, he's a well known anti islamic YouTube personality and his videos always gets called out in the comments that contain any video islam related

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
@Garen i wouldn't watch the second one as it was made by Kraut, he's a well known anti islamic YouTube personality and his videos always gets called out in the comments that contain any video islam related
im well aware of his stance on islam but watch it nontheless as it is quite informative and relates to the topic at hand

dr.leorio

death\emitter
It's literally poison for your liver. The stem cells that replace your liver cells after drinking become weaker and weaker the more you drink (because they take a long time for your bone marrow to make) which lowers your immune system and ages you significantly.

i know but watch the vids and give me ur opinion
I watched the first video, Addiction is due the anxiety of existing and the fear of the unknown the afterlife, it's to numb away all your problems in a drunken stupor. First video seem interesting. Religion acts to prevent this lack of purpose in my opinion.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I watched the first video, Addiction is due the anxiety of existing and the fear of the unknown the afterlife, it's to numb away all your problems in a drunken stupor. First video seem interesting. Religion acts to prevent this lack of purpose in my opinion.
intersting btw whats ur thoughts on the more philosophical aspects of the vid

intersting btw whats ur thoughts on the more philosophical aspects of the vid
it mentions Nietzsche that drugs have a numbing effect and weaken your willpower. This reminds me of Existential nihilism which pretty much states that live has no meaning, and no purpose. It mentions Plato's Cave which is a allegory you either become a prisoner to the cave or free yourself.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
What are your opinions?
in regards to neitches said conserining god and how without his moral guidelines it becomes the individuals responsibility to guide themselfs morally and due his death as a social political and cultural force many people will unfortunetly rather numb their pains due to the misery of the human condition and the average life witch has lead to the increase of drug and alcohol consumption over years.
when it comes to plato and his cave i think its a perfect depiction of addiction and how some people can't handle the stress and misery of their existence so they would rather stay drunk but also that its is perfect possible for one to become a well ajusted member of society. My opinion on the vid regarding how the russian elites have used vodka to keep their populs drunk enough so that they don't revolt against the system due to the fact a drunkard is to numbed to think about his own current condition will beat his own wife and children to becoming drunkards like him this show how the power to control entire nations are found in everything and i thank islam for the fact we don't drink alcohol and the fact that it doesn't have a present in our culture

Trending