alchameist.....come in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
African nations lack well-functioning institutions to regulate the free market. A free market fluctuates and needs to be controlled to a degree.

Somalia, like many other African nations, don't have a functioning centralized banking system that can deal with issues that manage a state's currency, money supply, and interest rates.

The governments are incompetent, and can't deal with issues like supply and demand (who is allowed to enter the market and/or what prices may be changed).
If it’s controlled it only a free market to a degree, somalia has real free markets currently which is why prices are so cheap and products like for example telecome are higher in quality than those around, it even drives innovation I mean we had Apple Pay before there was an Apple Pay if we’re talking currency, for the central bank I understand though for printing money, as well as providing police and an army for protecting assets however we don’t need big government putting its hands on things that businesses can do better

If it’s controlled it only a free market to a degree, somalia has real free markets currently which is why prices are so cheap and products like for example telecome are higher in quality than those around, it even drives innovation I mean we had Apple Pay before there was an Apple Pay if we’re talking currency, for the central bank I understand though for printing money, as well as providing police and an army for protecting assets however we don’t need big government putting its hands on things that businesses can do better
Even the freest markets are regulated. We need a focused economy in Somalia to boost certain sectors. A very free economy with a small government is useless when institutions don't function well.

Let's keep libertarian policies and talk of small governments in America where it can kill the middle-class, and help expand "too big to fail" corporate powers. :pachah1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts