Albino magpie in Tasmanian wildlife sanctuary 'one in a million', keepers say

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05...B66RrGi-XmkpP433uPdzua3XoHbJ3Y0dTCSalG3L1Xmxs

Apparently, black magpies hate him.
60803625_10157221644179393_5384589229001015296_n.jpg

I found this meme
:russ::mjlol::mjlol:

psyche

To each their own
Honestly f*ck magpies

On one particular morning a couple years ago I was riding my bike around the area. As usual I was minding my business when a red-eyed magpie swoops me. 12 year old me started freaking out as this thing attacks me. After successfully losing the devil incarnate I started to relax knowing I had got out unharmed.

Next thing I know a white lady pulls up near me, lets her window down and ask if I'm okay pointing at my head. Turns out the little c*nt actual struck a wound in my head and there was a huge blood stain on my white shirt.

I have learnt two lessons from this shitty experience.

1: always wear helmets when riding a bike
2: Never go near magpies during mating season

Thank god that bird isn’t reer tanzanian where they turn anything albino into soup to cure their aids and keep them immortal according to their river god mwogubo’kgomo :ehh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Honestly f*ck magpies

On one particular morning a couple years ago I was riding my bike around the area. As usual I was minding my business when a red-eyed magpie swoops me. 12 year old me started freaking out as this thing attacks me. After successfully losing the devil incarnate I started to relax knowing I had got out unharmed.

Next thing I know a white lady pulls up near me, lets her window down and ask if I'm okay pointing at my head. Turns out the little c*nt actual struck a wound in my head and there was a huge blood stain on my white shirt.

I have learnt two lessons from this shitty experience.

1: always wear helmets when riding a bike
2: Never go near magpies during mating season

I was attacked by a bunch crows back home because i killed one of them. These niggaz are dangerous, they attack in group and they can kill.

Just like blacks:pachah1:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Thank god that bird isn’t reer tanzanian where they turn anything albino into soup to cure their aids and keep them immortal according to their river god mwogubo’kgomo :ehh:

Africans are crazy,the only time i'm glad i'm a darkie. Because otherwise, niggaz will kill because of my skin color.

psyche

To each their own
I was attacked by a bunch crows back home because i killed one of them. These niggaz are dangerous, they attack in group and they can kill.

Just like blacks:pachah1:

When people talk about how dangerous Australia is they always mention the obscure, dangerous species that do little harm to the Australian populace. Never magpies which are the true danger here.

I swear if you showed an Australian a photo of a brown snake they would react like this :comeon:

But if you showed them a photo of a magpie they would start having PTSD flashbacks from little these monsters

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
When people talk about how dangerous Australia is they always mention the obscure, dangerous species that do little harm to the Australian populace. Never magpies which are the true danger here.

I swear if you showed an Australian a photo of a brown snake they would react like this :comeon:

But if you showed them a photo of a magpie they would start having PTSD flashbacks from little these monsters
:drakelaugh::deadmanny::dead1:
Australia seems to be an adventure that i'm not willing to risk:childplease: rather get killed by al shabab than by animals in Australia:damedamn:

psyche

To each their own
:drakelaugh::deadmanny::dead1:
Australia seems to be an adventure that i'm not willing to risk:childplease: rather get killed by al shabab than by animals in Australia:damedamn:

Most of the thinks you here about us are myths. The only thing I can confirm is that most people down here are somewhat racist and have the generic Aussie accent.

On the bright side we are one of the best countries to live in, have the world's most liveable city title for 9 years straight. And we have low population whilst living on a continent. The list goes on.

When the inevitable collapse of Europe occurs, you can come join us anytime @4head :samwelcome:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Most of the thinks you here about us are myths. The only thing I can confirm is that most people down here are somewhat racist and have the generic Aussie accent.

On the bright side we are one of the best countries to live in, have the world's most liveable city title for 9 years straight. And we have low population whilst living on a continent. The list goes on.

When the inevitable collapse of Europe occurs, you can come join us anytime @4head :samwelcome:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aussie girls are known to be beautiful:ahh::ahh::ahh::childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending