Albanian incel MADDDDD because Albanian women are marrying Somalis

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Alhamdulillah for the geeljire height:rejoice:
image (1).jpg

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
lol, some of you must be so happy to be called , finally, you belong to the madow race....

I applaud him for fighting for his sisters and protecting them from deadbeats fathers and singlemotherness

Somali men starting to sound like Madoows with "we impregnate your wimmenz" :pachah1:

ABOUT DAMN TIME

I BEEN ABDI EXIT SINCE I WAS 6 THE LAST TIME I SUCKED ON SOMALI BOOBS WAS MY MOTHERS AT THE AGE OF 2 FOR MILK THAT WAS THE LAST TIME

EVERY SINGLE TIME I BUST A FAT NUT IN A AJANAB WOMEN I SCREAM I HAVE CONQUERED YOUR PEOPLE I AM THE KING OF THAT ETHNIC GROUP THE SOMALI SEED WILL CONQUER ALL THE PHAT PUM PUMS IN THE WORLD AND SOMALI SUPREMACY WILL RULE THE LANDS OF EARTH :fittytousand::fittytousand::silanyolaugh::fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Thats probably a xalimo acting as a farax:drakewtf::snoop:

Nah man, a lot of Faaraxs have been mentally dominated been dominated by Xalimos. I have noticed some Somali guys tend to insult foreign women to curry favour with Somali girls and put them on a pedestal to fake a united front. That right there is a twitter Faarax alright.

In comes Faarax to remind everyone he is not an N word because he has curly hair :russ:
POINTY NOSE NOBLE JAW LINE ETC ETC YOU KNOW THE USUAL DEATH COMES. IN 3S ILLUMINATI ILLUMINATING THE YOUNG MINDS BUT REALLY IT IS POISON

O SHIT WRONG TEXT WAS TEXTING THE POPE

THE OTTOMAN HAD ALBANIANS TWERKING FOR THEM IN THE HAREMS HOW DARE HE CALL ME A WHEN HIS FATHER GRANDFATHER MOTHER GRANDMOTHER WeRE GETTING THEIR BACKS BLOWN OUT AND SERVICING A LEGION OF TURKS with THERE HAIRY MOUTHS

SOMALIS WILL CONQUER ALBANIA AGAIN
MAKE ALBANIA SOMALI AGAIN

Mozart

You need people like me
Nah man, a lot of Faaraxs have been mentally dominated been dominated by Xalimos. I have noticed some Somali guys tend to insult foreign women to curry favour with Somali girls and put them on a pedestal to fake a united front. That right there is a twitter Faarax alright.

Finally a Somali guy with common sense lol irregardless of what you think of them black men know how women work whilst Somali’s believe in the whole treat them like celebs lol how has that worked out for them.

Trending