Alarming things I've experienced working in the medical field regarding our people( Somalis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Doctors are in cahoot with the pharmaceutical cartel walahi that they take advantage of our ignorant people that they bump and prescribe to them plethora of medication. Medication that is unnecessary and that makes them reliant on them.

Whenever "eedo Osob" goes to a doctor here she comes out brutally traumatized cause poor eedo Osob will make the mistake of complaining about aches and small pain here and there thinking this is a doctor who is looking out for her. Next thing she knows is he is prescribing her headache, arthritis, cholesterol, high blood pressure, asma, and vertigo medications.

Very soon if you visit eedo soon her fridge is a pharmacy store.

I warn you folks to pay close attention to our old head relatives. Always have second opinions. Lastly make sure you that you move old head relatives back to Somalia. The number 1 cudur creator is the lifestyle they lead here as opposed to their lifestyle they would've led back home where they would walk, talk and be active.

Menace,

The Liberation struggle supreme leader !

waraabe

Your superior
Wallahi that is soo true. In the west doctors will never prescribe pills unless they have to, the 'doctors' will give you a bag full of every kind of pills including expired

menace

VIP
Wallahi that is soo true. In the west doctors will never prescribe pills unless they have to, the 'doctors' will give you a bag full of every kind of pills including expired

You've misunderstood nigga :draketf::draketf::draketf::drakewtf::snoop::snoop::ohlord:

Nigga he means the west. Somalis are being systematically targeted.

Menace i noticed this too. dadkeena wax dawooyin kajecel majiro. We're to blame too

My eedo had her makaan removed without her knowledge. She fucking sued them but you can imagine how many they must've gotten away with. Dhashi bay dumarki kala dagalamayan. Islamaha hala ilaashado.

menace

VIP
Blame your lack of free healthcare

There's misperceptions about us not having free healthcare. You do realize a lot of us ( families) qualify for Medicaid cause as long as you have a family of 4 and there's one bread winner that only makes about $55k you still can get it.

There's misperceptions about us not having free healthcare. You do realize a lot of us ( families) qualify for Medicaid cause as long as you have a family of 4 and there's one bread winner that only makes about $55k you still can get it.

Does Medicaid entitle you to free healthcare though or is there still some sort of charge?

Most of our people aren't aware of their own or family medical history. They exaggerate symptoms assuming doctors will take better care of them, not realizing the theatrics will only make doctors assume the worst or subscribe heavier medication.

I don't know in'aad ila aragtay but most of them barely speak any English and their grown ass adults think it's okay to not accompany them.

S

Shamis

They call it death by doctoring and its a serious health risk in the so called developed world. The medications for these minor aches and pains cause severe side effects which are then treated with more medications and this can go on indefinitely until you wish you'd never been to the doctors in the first place.

menace

VIP
Most of our people aren't aware of their own or family medical history. They exaggerate symptoms assuming doctors will take better care of them, not realizing the theatrics will only make doctors assume the worst or subscribe heavier medication.

I don't know in'aad ila aragtay but most of them barely speak any English and their grown ass adults think it's okay to not accompany them.

Horta why do our old heads exeggerate in front of doctors. This makes the doctor go overboard. Just like you said walahi these old heads are been ravaged by their own mistakes and a doctor who already can't stand them. The amount of malpractice that hasn't been noticed is just trepebdous.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Thank God my granny never goes to the doctor by herself. My mother and us go with her every time she has an appointment. And she only take one medication(insulin for her diabetes) and her vitamins.

Somalis exaggerate their symptoms thinking the doctor is a miracle saver. Doctors are human beings too, they will only diagnose you with what you tell your symptoms are. And have you noticed most old Somalis don't like foreign doctors? They believe Caucasian doctors can cure them, which is ignorant.

menace

VIP
The thing I've noticed is that a lot of these doctors take this as a job they must get through with. A lot of them have became desensitized to have compassion and to diagnose these people correctly. Then on top of that you got a person that comes to your office who is so foreign in everyday and who just won't stop talking about terrible pain from head to toe. On top of that this foreign comes into his office smelling like a curry and some shit. The doctor is a human and he is in a hurry to just prescribe and send them their way.

However, if the old head is accompanied by well presentable and well spoken relative who asks appropriate questions and who injecting some humor into the conversation by asking about the college game the other night ( Intaa uun bey u noolyihiin) then this doctor is shook. He will be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts