ALAHOI HOGNOI! HAYAAAAAY! White nationalists have stumbled upon PrinceAbubus thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they don't think we're somalis :deadrose::deadpeter::dead:
Something about that forum seems... off. Like a spoof. I wanted to share it with other people but I'm skeptical about it being satire or trolling.
elaborate

I'm just generally very skeptical. There seemed to be a lot of Trump references, even Pepe... just thought it might be that old hacker FourChan up to his old tricks again. But maybe it's legit...

I've seen people suggest that users make social media accounts as black people in order to 'chimp out' and then point back to the sock puppet and say 'SEE! look how black people are!' and so I've grown a lot more skeptical about internet-only based things, which makes discerning what's true very difficult.

:dead:

Hi, it looks like you're new. Welcome to Voat!

Voat is a censorship-free community platform where content is submitted, organized, moderated and voted on (ranked) by the users.

Users can earn a percentage of our ad-revenue share for the content they submit.

Take a tour

I have long advocated for some kind financial incentive for users whose posts or often liked or found funny .I was laughed @ when I suggested a donation button or funding page for Individual users .Youtube now has donation button for live streams .
#Streets gotta eat .
#pay us

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I have long advocated for some kind financial incentive for users whose posts or often liked or found funny .I was laughed @ when I suggested a donation button or funding page for Individual users .Youtube now has donation button for live streams .
#Streets gotta eat .
#pay us

We'll end up with a million clickbait threads.

Pay moderators to actually do their jobs instead.

Genie

The last suugo bender
LOOL poor HUWHITES , they have time to make buddy buddy with other ''oppressed'' huwhites but don't have time to save their country nor cooperate and infiltrate their government agencies , media or corporations just as the jews have .... what a shame wish we could do something to help ... oh ...wait we're black muslamic immigrants we ARE the problem well damn thats a shame..........:liberaltears:

Last edited:
Don't flatter yourselves guys here, most of these White supermitists are failures and under achievers who spend their life complaining about foreigners and leaving the multinational companies that outsource their jobs to third world and soon will introduce the automations. The African immigrants are distracting tools to blame their financial problems at immigrants instead the multinational companies that brought their governments.

HuunoHunter

Old Head ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ
Seriously if the West kept its distance from Africa then they wouldn't have to face the countless savages that are raping their culture.

For the white lurkers on this thread: Tear down the establishments that degrade your nations.

:reallymaury:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Would someone point to me a time when white supremacist groups distinguished Somalis from other Africans? You people are the dumbest I have witnessed (sadly) on a forum talking about things you have little to no knowledge about. Where do our interests coincide with these hate-mongers? Enlighten me morons.

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Would someone point to me a time when white supremacist groups distinguished Somalis from other Africans? You people are the dumbest I have witnessed (sadly) on a forum talking about things you have little to no knowledge about. Where do our interests coincide with these hate-mongers? Enlighten me morons.
muh white acceptance
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts