Aladdin Cast

1000-aladdin.jpg
jasmine-naomi-scott-aladdin-live-action-1500295330-list-handheld-0 (1).png
mena-massoud-star-sign--1560280309-view-0.jpg

aladdin_plakat.-5cd190e7ed66d.jpg

Naomi scott and mena massoud are too light in my opinion.They shouldve cast indians for this role.This is what happens when middle-easterners actually believe theyre brown :uCkf6mf:
Better candidates:
tumblr_oflfai9err1uepkqbo7_250.jpg

587d42951700009f0a92a68f.jpeg

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I’d rather see young natufians play the role rather than a bunch of iranian/australoid hybrid sanjeets :mjpls:

VixR

Veritas
Your pick, that Tamil guy, is the only attractive South Asian male I’ve seen come out of Hollywood.

VixR

Veritas
That says more about hollywood than anything else tho
Yeah, they don’t have much representation. But even the ones in Bollywood don’t compare, that I’ve seen, anyway.

I first saw him in Heroes, like who tf is this guy, he looks amazing. I was surprised to find out he’s Indian. He looks Greekish.
best-pictures-of-sendhil-ramamurthy.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 79969 View attachment 79972 View attachment 79974
View attachment 79970
Naomi scott and mena massoud are too light in my opinion.They shouldve cast indians for this role.This is what happens when middle-easterners actually believe theyre brown :uCkf6mf:
Better candidates:
View attachment 79971
View attachment 79973
@Libaaxseendheer

I disagree humbly! Both Aladdin & Jasmine were cast perfect. (however, I wish Zayn was Aladdin, he looks waayyyy better than the current actor, and he can sing too)

That indian Tamil is annoying looking, reminds me of Indian slums or pooping on the beach sand, I don't want to be reminded that while I am watching my favorite Disney movie.

Yeah, they don’t have much representation. But even the ones in Bollywood don’t compare, that I’ve seen, anyway.

I first saw him in Heroes, like who tf is this guy, he looks amazing. I was surprised to find out he’s Indian. He looks Greekish.
best-pictures-of-sendhil-ramamurthy.jpg
Smh, girl if you dont stop this hate...
The guy is a handsome indian. you are a white-washed self hater. What does "he's handsome he looks greek not indian" mean? This is what i think of when i hear greek
Fat-hairy-guy.jpg

@Libaaxseendheer

I disagree humbly! Both Aladdin & Jasmine were cast perfect. (however, I wish Zayn was Aladdin, he looks waayyyy better than the current actor, and he can sing too)

That indian Tamil is annoying looking, reminds me of Indian slums or pooping on the beach sand, I don't want to be reminded that while I am watching my favorite Disney movie.
And zayn reminds me of abu abdallah of ISIS

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And zayn reminds me of abu abdallah of ISIS

If Zayn didn't have the soft, kitten spirit that he has, or if he had the spirit of a masculine lion, I would have stalked him online.

Instead, he comes off as a cute, cuddly Disney character prince I can play with my dolls :)

Mena Massoud <3 !! His pretty face and smile. And I love his voice. Always laughing. Need to find myself an Egyptian just like him.

The movie was a waste of time.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Alladin was Muslim Chinese originally but story is Arabic and people think he's Arab so they picked right actors aka Egyptian

Trending