Al Shabab to attack those who go to the beach and hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alawites and shia kill sunni's just as much you camel. The alawi regime of Hafiz and bashar al assd killed so many sunni's in Syria. And Iran and their regime killed so many sunni's in iran and persecute the others.

But your slave of johnson, you don't have reasoning, you lack aql, your a hoolo, I'm suprised these people are baited by you. When you argue with idiots, they drag you down and this abdulkafir is a idiot.
f*ck him and his troll personality. I see his posts here, somnet, somaliaonline and everywhere he attacks islam and somali's.
I pray he gets run over and killed.

Everyone dies one die so it doesn't matter. The vast majority of people die in a not so peaceful way. What doesn't happen though is your eternal hellfire baloney.

S

Shamis

Abdi what do you hope to happen to really really bad people? Is it so terrible that people want a warlord, rapist or whatever evil person to burn in hell forever? I only hate the threats of hell when its directed at innocent people.

Abdi what do you hope happen to really really bad people? Is it so terrible that people want a warlord, rapist or whatever evil person to burn in hell forever? I only hate the threats of hell when its directed at innocent people.

I want bad people to face justice and life time imprisonment and be tortured

I don't want some guy telling me "God will punish him" and have that person get away with the crime. Somalis and Muslims love to use that line to avoid justice for those who should be punished.

Many warlords and everyday criminals don't see a day in a jail cell because they have let God be his judge. In the meantime they are free

S

Shamis

I'm talking about those who do this with impunity. Like Tony Blair, Bush, every African leader who wasn't assassinated and Co.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Nothing new here. Al-Shabaab has been attacking hotels and a beach side restaurant for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending