Al Shabab to attack those who go to the beach and hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
You are a xoolo fear monger who his bible is a western newspapers..

Why don't you speak about the calamity the West is engineering on the background

Why don't these newspaper cover that ?

Why don't they cover Muslims of Myanmar

The demolishing of Gaza

The unlawful invasion and destruction of Iraq

The complicate confiscation of the land of Palestine

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I am simply quoting a paper that quoted a terrorist.

The Rohingya crisis started when some Muslims gang raped a Buddhist. You people start all the problems and the peaceful Buddhists have had enough. Your lucky the Buddhists didn't unleash their anger on you people blew up their statues older than Islam itself that they held dear to their hearts. Ill have more sympathy for a Buddhist than I ever will of a Muslim who only knows how violence and intimidation.

Does your Muslim media even cover the Rohingya?

You animals are the ones who kill yourselves with your Sunni Shia conflict bullshit and your Salafi inner wars where people of the same extremist cloth have divided themselves even further and attacking each other like we are witnessing today for example in South Damascus to show you just one example out of the billions.

Don't come at me with your Muslim problems. They are all started by you animals who are disunited.

From your Hamas Fatah beef, from your Iran Saudi beef, from you animals plotting against each other in toppling Gaddafi to Al Assad to Mubarak, from the Houthis.

You people are animals who blame the west for all your problems.

Even your native Somalia is divided into many entities where small towns have two airports for each clan.

You people are animals.

Q

Queen Carawelo

AJ you got one more time to call us animals.

I will drop kick you back to Dominos pizza kitchen.

Nigga one more time

giphy.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I am simply quoting a paper that quoted a terrorist.

The Rohingya crisis started when some Muslims gang raped a Buddhist. You people start all the problems and the peaceful Buddhists have had enough. Your lucky the Buddhists didn't unleash their anger on you people blew up their statues older than Islam itself that they held dear to their hearts. Ill have more sympathy for a Buddhist than I ever will of a Muslim who only knows how violence and intimidation.

Does your Muslim media even cover the Rohingya?

You animals are the ones who kill yourselves with your Sunni Shia conflict bullshit and your Salafi inner wars where people of the same extremist cloth have divided themselves even further and attacking each other like we are witnessing today for example in South Damascus to show you just one example out of the billions.

Don't come at me with your Muslim problems. They are all started by you animals who are disunited.

From your Hamas Fatah beef, from your Iran Saudi beef, from you animals plotting against each other in toppling Gaddafi to Al Assad to Mubarak, from the Houthis.

You people are animals who blame the west for all your problems.

Even your native Somalia is divided into many entities where small towns have two airports for each clan.

You people are animals.

You've lost the plot. You sound like that Jewboy Sam Harris and his fanatic fanboys. The way you completely flipped the script on the Rohingya crisis is straight out of Sam Harris talking memos. You're an Israeli apologist as well like he is.

I dislike religion as much as you but you're an Adeer Tom right wing apologist who is looking for brownie points from.your white overlords.

There are no white people here to please. Try again.

Gulf nations doing nothing as their Muslim brothers are going to Europe in the hundreds of thousands fleeing wars and trouble. The West has accepted hundreds of thousands of you people fleeing by plastic boats in the past 12 months. And your Muslims in rich nations watch and see you suffer.

You people are divided and useless. You rely on the west to lead dignified lives.

menace

VIP
I tried

Gulf nations doing nothing as their Muslim brothers are going to Europe in the hundreds of thousands fleeing wars and trouble. The West has accepted hundreds of thousands of you people fleeing by plastic boats in the past 12 months. And your Muslims in rich nations watch and see you suffer.

You people are divided and useless. You rely on the west to lead dignified lives.
to be mad at my son but can't help but agree with him ...F Arabs and their suffering ..

Bielsa

VIP

1. I'm not a Muslim..

2. I've made 2 threads about how these Arab gulf states have let down their fellow Arab refugees. f*ck Arabs. I have no sympathy for them.

3. How does that white cock taste?

menace

VIP
1. I'm not a Muslim..

2. I've made 2 threads about how these Arab gulf states have let down their fellow Arab refugees. f*ck Arabs. I have no sympathy for them.

3. How does that white cock taste?

My nigga ..are you Somali...you are seriously not Muslim? ...have you informed your parents ?...

Waan ku so duceyn doonaa cause you seem to be a good kid but your at that phase..ilaahey waxaad garan doonta markey dhib ku soo gasho so till then you can claim gaalnimo

Bielsa

VIP
My nigga ..are you Somali...you are seriously not Muslim? ...have you informed your parents ?...

Waan ku so duceyn doonaa cause you seem to be a good kid but your at that phase..ilaahey waxaad garan doonta markey dhib ku soo gasho so till then you can claim gaalnimo

Your buddy AJ is also not a Muslim. He's also wilding out craving white gus so I think he needs dua more than I do

menace

VIP
Your buddy AJ is also not a Muslim. He's also wilding out craving white gus so I think he needs dua more than I do

He is a work in progress...it is my hope to lead him to the righteous path ..

Bro answer me !

Bielsa

VIP
Afterwards ma is dilay?

I first told him he thought I was trolling and he was like :mjlaugh:

Then when he realised I was serious he was like :mjcry:

We talked and during the convo he was like :ohhh:

He believes it's a phase I'm going through and I will eventually return to islam, and I was like :whoa:

At the end we were like :friendhug:

He still thinks I'm going through a phase and I'm.confused cos of the political climate today so he's not panicky quite yet.

menace

VIP
I first told him he thought I was trolling and he was like :mjlaugh:

Then when he realised I was serious he was like :mjcry:

We talked and during the convo he was like :ohhh:

He believes it's a phase I'm going through and I will eventually return to islam, and I was like :whoa:

At the end we were like :friendhug:

He still thinks I'm going through a phase and I'm.confused cos of the political climate today so he's not panicky quite yet.
I'm your father cause that's how I feel abt y'all

S

Shamis

Abdi Johnson is shocking - he's culpable in mass murder by giving moral support to crusaders and vilifying the Muslims who fled war after their entire economy collapsed and their homes made a fair target by the crusaders and the Shiite groups fighting alongside them who also see Sunnis as a fair target - leading to retaliations by ISIS which put innocent Shiite lives at massive jeopardy too - even killing them for sickening propaganda videos. Muslims have literally nowhere else to go.

The Gulf countries are just despicable and we should hate their leaders.

I posted a link of Al Shabab voicing their disapproval of beach and hotel goers and my thread is trashed and people saying I love white people. Idiots.

VicePrez is a Muslim masquerading as an atheist. He reminds me of SooMaal the gay dude who was a troll and exposed by the mods way after I called him out for his poor attempt at acting.

Abdi Johnson is shocking - he's culpable in mass murder by giving moral support to crusaders and vilifying the Muslims who fled war after their entire economy collapsed and their homes made a fair target by the crusaders and the Shiite groups fighting alongside them who also see Sunnis as a fair target - leading to retaliations by ISIS which put innocent Shiite lives at massive jeopardy too - even killing them for sickening propaganda videos. Muslims have literally nowhere else to go.

The Gulf countries are just despicable and we should hate their leaders.

Muslims have places to go - its called the Gulf nations or any other Muslim nation that is peaceful.

If they stopped their religious violence, they would be in a better position today.

Only Shias and minority Muslims like Ahmadiyya should be welcomed. Not Sunnis. But the Sunnis say they are not Muslims so lets just say Shia and Alawite and Ahmadiyya

Alawites and shia kill sunni's just as much you camel. The alawi regime of Hafiz and bashar al assd killed so many sunni's in Syria. And Iran and their regime killed so many sunni's in iran and persecute the others.

But your slave of johnson, you don't have reasoning, you lack aql, your a hoolo, I'm suprised these people are baited by you. When you argue with idiots, they drag you down and this abdulkafir is a idiot.
f*ck him and his troll personality. I see his posts here, somnet, somaliaonline and everywhere he attacks islam and somali's.
I pray he gets run over and killed.

S

Shamis

The Gulf countries worship a different God - his name is U$D . They've been refusing poor or working class refugees and only accepting the rich. Turkey, the secular Muslim country has been accepting many refugees but they're almost at full capacity and they're also fighting two groups who are deliberately trying to destabilise the country and both groups are at war with each other in other countries. Abdi this is very complicated and you're showing your ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts