Al-Shabab Missed a Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I'm trying to be somewhat relatable. No meandering. You stand accused of divided loyalties. I'll have to have tryouts for someone to build my Dynasty? :farmajoyaab:I'm too delicate for grunt labour.
Nah, I am always loyal to the cause.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But you won't so much give me the time of day due to age difference. It is just a number. I have the supergenes for the next generation :) but are you a willing partner is the $64K question.

Anyway, Cause ha nolatoo.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nah, I am always loyal to the cause.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But you won't so much give me the time of day due to age difference. It is just a number. I have the supergenes for the next generation :) but are you a willing partner is the $64K question.

Anyway, Cause ha nolatoo.

One of my favourite members so I'm reserving you for my future daughter born 2020-something. :ohno: Think the Somali equivalent of Jacob from Twilight. Promise you'll look the same by 2045. And you better own Djbouti by then.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
One of my favourite members so I'm reserving you for my future daughter born 2020-something. :ohno: Think the Somali equivalent of Jacob from Twilight. Promise you'll look the same by 2045. And you better own Djbouti by then.
Subxanaka ya Cadiim born in 2020's!:mjhaps:. In 2045 I will be the same for you, I mean your daughter. That is a promise
spock-png.106742

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts