Al-shabab is going to arabize Somalia

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ya cabeed Al Aswad's gather in for it's a great day for your cause.
@CaliTedesse I expect you'll be delighted ya akhi. Soon no one shall doubt our position on the Arab League, no more shall we hear "who are these darkies" it'll be look at these noble Arabz:wow1:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
tumblr_m9uddm8MYB1qc3syx.gif

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ya cabeed Al Aswad's gather in for it's a great day for your cause.
@CaliTedesse I expect you'll be delighted ya akhi. Soon no one shall doubt our position on the Arab League, no more shall we hear "who are these darkies" it'll be look at these noble Arabz:wow1:
Walaahi we got to get these niggas and roast them on trees by 2025. Gte mudane trump to airstrike them. Take that shitty wahaabi shit back to the desert rat region..

:kodaksmiley:

Wow this is the one good thing al-kebab has ever done. No one can stop the tide of arabization. Sudan 2.0, here we come:banderas: :denzelnigga:

source.gif

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I think it's a great idea but 1000 years too late lol. Somalis literally cannot be fully arabised like other african groups like the Sudanese lol. But I guess al shabaab is helping the arab worshipping somali's dream come true?

I think it's a great idea but 1000 years too late lol. Somalis literally cannot be fully arabised like other african groups like the Sudanese lol. But I guess al shabaab is helping the arab worshipping somali's dream come true?
Somalis in Somalia are around 15 million people and outside of Somalia we make up around 25million, it's literally impossible to Arabize Somalis. Somalis are a proud people and they won't accept anyone forcing them to assimilate into another culture.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Somalis in Somali are around 15 million people and outside of Somalia we make up around 25million, it's literally impossible to Arabize Somalis. Somalis are a proud people and they won't accept anyone forcing them to assimilate into another culture.

I think Somalis are proud but in a confused way, I mean they still promote a false arab lineage ( some not all), until they completely renounce that, the arabization question will always exist.

Trending

Latest posts