Al-Shabab Halts Mogadishu Stadium Renovations

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
didn't your uncle introduce secularism and Marxism? he didn't just destroy somalia, he also gutted her economically and religiously, he though people will become ilbax with our religion, naturally it didnt work.
You think I'm a jaahil ilkadheer like you I don't worship Siad Barre aun like you worship Axmad Kikuyu even though he was 100x the man he was Siad Barre made mistakes like any other human on the deen aspect of things he wasn't right lack of deen is what drove Somalis to slaughter each other on masse in 1991 because they didn't know what was morally right or wrong

it's easy to believe al-shabaab when there making insane powerplays.
niggas are planing to overthrow the fgs through elders.

No it's not unless you want to believe it.

They couldn't overthrow the government through warfare, terrorism, assassinations and pure thuggery but somehow you see an "insane power play" through some random senile odeyaal

Ka seexo magaalada sxb

You think I'm a jaahil ilkadheer like you I don't worship Siad Barre aun like you worship Axmad Kikuyu even though he was 100x the man he was Siad Barre made mistakes like any other human on the deen aspect of things he wasn't right lack of deen is what drove Somalis to slaughter each other on masse in 1991 because they didn't know what was morally right or wrong
We need a stickied thread for Fake News outlets:snoop:

I agree completely.

This is is however worse than fake news. There should be a zero alshabab propaganda policy

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
No it's not unless you want to believe it.

They couldn't overthrow the government through warfare, terrorism, assassinations and pure thuggery but somehow you see an "insane power play" through some random senile odeyaal

Ka seexo magaalada sxb
these "random senile odeyaal" were the one that help get farmaajo elected. it's seem alot of the people here underesimating al-shabaab.

NO, MAREHAN XOOLONIMO AND LACK OF HONEST LEADERSHIP FROM THEM -THOUGH THEY WERE DESPERATE TO BE THE GOVERNMENT -IS WHAT LEAD SOMALIS TO SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER AS THE B000NS INSTIGATED IT, , CUT THE CRAP JAAHIL BOY, I HAVE MORE DEGREES THAN YOU CAN WISH FOR,

sorry i was overestimating the most deadliest. terror in the continent.:mjlol:

Sorry fanboi your team Alshaytan comes second to Boko Haram Unfortunately game is up lad

Mustaqbalka dhow
0_UFC-242-Khabib-v-Poirier.jpg

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
NO, MAREHAN XOOLONIMO AND LACK OF HONEST LEADERSHIP FROM THEM -THOUGH THEY WERE DESPERATE TO BE THE GOVERNMENT -IS WHAT LEAD SOMALIS TO SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER AS THE B000NS INSTIGATED IT, , CUT THE CRAP JAAHIL BOY, I HAVE MORE DEGREES THAN YOU CAN WISH FOR,
Gun xun oo ilka dhaa dheer baa tahay I can criticize Siad Barre oo isku jufo nahay the last real president of Somalia but you cant criticize a petty ex al-shabab local dhabodhilif warlord because isku jufo aa tihiin that's the difference between gob iyo gun runta ha ka xanaaqin you are not my equal

Gun xun oo ilka dhaa dheer baa tahay I can criticize Siad Barre oo isku jufo nahay the last real president of Somalia but you cant criticize a petty ex al-shabab local dhabodhilif warlord because isku jufo aa tihiin that's the difference between gob iyo gun runta ha ka xanaaqin you are not my equal

Gun xun oo ilka dhaa dheer BALH BLAH BLAH , YOU INSULT LIKE A NAAG, B000NYAHOW GUNKA AH, WAXID LANGAB,

THE EX WARLORD THAT EMBARRASSED YOUR UNCLE? WHO TOLD XABASHI TO F OFF OR I WILL BLOW YOU FROM THE SKY IF YOU TRY TO LAND? THE WARLORD WHO KARBAHSED YOUR B00N UNCLE HURAALE AND MAD MAREHAN FEMALES AS DUMAAL WAR BOOTY FOR OG SOLDIERS ?

YOUR A WASTE OF TIME, DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN KID,

Not sure but that's a lot of elders on their side, if they betray AS they will pay with their life. AS is already running parallel government but 2021 they want to legitimately take over the country
14 thousand elders took part in the last elections so 95 is literally nothing

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It is real.

Its an old tweet sxb, this is before the government officials showed up to the stadium today and said the report was propaganda for El Kabob.

Just look at this self haters bio :pachah1:

cLH79bX.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Its an old tweet sxb, this is before the government officials showed up to the stadium today and said the report was propaganda for El Kabob.

Just look at this self haters bio :pachah1:

cLH79bX.png
He's more than a bit odd but I trust him when it comes to security matters in Mogadishu. He has a good track record.

Regardless, the truth will become clear in the coming days.

Trending

Latest posts