BREAKING NEWS Al Shabab capture Matabaan by force!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

HAG clan is a failure cant even defend against terrorist but brag about “expanding on other clans”

Where are those soldiers who paraded behind atmis armory the other day ?
I guess firing mortars to parliamentary session and making tick tock videos is more important then defending regions from al Shabaab

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Matabaan, Guriceel, Ceeldheere changes hand every other month, when ever Aslhabab is on a recruitment drive they just capture these towns, its pathetic really, how weak are the inhabitants of these towns letting this happen continuously. This must be the 100th time Matabaan has been captured, we should not waste resources on these people, sending in our youth to risk their lives only to defend these ayax munchers who change shaati every month is stupid.

This is the 6th time they’ve took over Matabaan then withdrew. It’s either the government failed to do their job or that AS doesn’t have the resources to fully occupy the town.

TekNiKo

VIP
Matabaan, Guriceel, Ceeldheere changes hand every other month, when ever Aslhabab is on a recruitment drive they just capture these towns, its pathetic really, how weak are the inhabitants of these towns letting this happen continuously. This must be the 100th time Matabaan has been captured, we should not waste resources on these people, sending in our youth to risk their lives only to defend these ayax munchers who change shaati every month is stupid.
They are very weak sxb imagine this happening in any other clan territory they would be smoked. I agree we shouldnt waste SNA resources on such a pro AS people and Ceelbuur who are against dawladnimo. They change frok Sufi to AS to mooryan in a suit etc.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
This is the only issue the 68er’s needed to concentrate on, the eradication of these terrorists. 5 years of nothing but killing kebabi scum. But niggas are too busy with selections

TekNiKo

VIP
This is the 6th time they’ve took over Matabaan then withdrew. It’s either the government failed to do their job or that AS doesn’t have the resources to fully occupy the town.
These are clan militias not SNA stationed there, its up to Galmudug/Hiirshabelle forces to guard this town but the Hawadle vs HG battles ongoing between Matabaan and Maxaas have caused a rift and a power struggle between the two mamuuls over who controls what territory in Matabaan district, which AS took advantage of.

68 IQ.

These are clan militias not SNA stationed there, its up to Galmudug/Hiirshabelle forces to guard this town but the Hawadle vs HG battles ongoing between Matabaan and Maxaas have caused a rift and a power struggle between the two mamuuls over who controls what territory in Matabaan district, which AS took advantage of.

68 IQ.

Matabaan is too close to the Ethiopian border for AS to occupy. If they manage to capture a village near the Ethiopian border they will be fully defeated. The Ethiopian government does good protecting their borders but they are bad when it comes to AMISOM peace keeping deep within Somalia. They are losing strategic routes & villages to AS in the Baay region.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Where are they ?the Farmaajo cowards who were matching in Mogadishu last week???
Kkkkk😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
So called Somali army are cowards
Only know how to attack Mogadishu civilians and political party members.

TekNiKo

VIP
Matabaan is too close to the Ethiopian border for AS to occupy. If they manage to capture a village near the Ethiopian border they will be fully defeated. The Ethiopian government does good protecting their borders but they are bad when it comes to AMISOM peace keeping deep within Somalia. They are losing strategic routes & villages to AS in the Baay region.
Matabaan is still not close enough for Ethiopians to care, as long as Feer Feer and adjacent areas are safe, they wont intervene like Mustaaxil.

i love how they just stroll into any town without notice :ohhh:
It’s just hawiye towns tho. :wtf:
When was the last time shabaab strolled through Darood territory like this whole capturing major towns? Folks in south Somalia need to stop harboring these terrorists. Waa ina adeerkey mentality got them dying every other week smh

AS can’t hold matabaan, SNA have turned their attention to AS and aswj in galgaduud. The inhabitants have huge beef with AS I’m surprised they never tried to xaquuq them 15th battalion will sort out this mess. 21st division fell off since gen qooje dagaari death AUN and it’s shakey since gen muscud sacking