Al Shabaab's weekly operational report

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They said they killed over 2 times as many Americans as they did SNA plus 12 imaginary Jews just this week.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
@MoeMoney It looks like they stole your idea and put an idöor on their media team.
:russ:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Look at the symbols in the images. One of them is an exploding car.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
Who is the target demographic for this? What kind of person would see 9 car bombs, 41 kidnappings, hundreds of murders and want to join?
:wtf:
I don't think this is for recruitment. It's written entirely in Arabic and looks like a PowerPoint straight out of a shareholder's meeting. I think they're trying to convince their financiers to give them more money.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Look at the symbols in the images. One of them is an exploding car.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
Who is the target demographic for this? What kind of person would see 9 car bombs, 41 kidnappings, hundreds of murders and want to join?
:wtf:
I don't think this is for recruitment. It's written entirely in Arabic and looks like a PowerPoint straight out of a shareholder's meeting. I think they're trying to convince their financiers to give them more money.
4865.jpg
i never understood why al-shabaab try look "proffesional" when there blowing up innocent people in hotels or schools.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They are self haters. They could just make a new Somali script instead of Arabic and they even use the hijri calendar which is not as practical as the gregorian calendar. They could just use the Somali solar calendar instead
This terrorist mentality we as Somalis we didn't bring it up, so why you need it on Somali. We are lucky that majority don't understand Arabic. Imagine if its English or somali!.

Trending

Latest posts