Al Shabaab terrorists flee from Galmudug State to Hirshabelle State

1627220055767.png

:win:
Galmudug showing all the Somalis how to combat Alshabaab without the useless Amisom.

Based

VIP
Goodbye Shabaab but I will miss you dearly for keeping Somalis in check for a good few years. Bars and nightclubs everywhere in Mogadishu with the kaffir government hiding in Xamar I'm sick to the stomach. If you didnt bomb our people I would be a proud supporter of your cause! But now it is time to part ways. Keep bombing Kikuyus though :ufdup: that's one thing I openly admired about you people

Its not easy for reer @Jungle to hide in Galmudug.

Here, lets play a game called Spot the Abgaal

View attachment 194660
View attachment 194658
View attachment 194659

Tough one! maybe @Jungle or @Woke1.4rm.Shibis can help

How did al Shabaab crossing to hirshabelleh become a game of spot abgaal ??:damn:

The curves are irresitable , thats why we need to limit any Madows from entering the north. Even reer @Maxamed bin Harti can't resist occasionally.
View attachment 194663

Like most of basement dwelling feminine somali males on this forum you propably have deep fetish for the looks of the bantu Male.
No wonder you make fun of your so called "harti" brothers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is beesha lenient and make exception to the one drop rule ?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
How did al Shabaab crossing to hirshabelleh become a game of spot abgaal ??:damn:

Like most of basement dwelling feminine somali males on this forum you propably have deep fetish for the looks of the bantu Male.
No wonder you make fun of your so called "harti" brothers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is beesha lenient and make exception to the one drop rule ?
Indian father you need some explaining @codewebsduh
giphy.gif

Wake me up when Ceelbuur is liberated

That's the thing HGs won't liberate Ceebuur for now, but when Galmudug has proper functioning institutes and port than we will.

We sinply can't allow the folks who live there to feel too liberated or else they might act up against us politically, so in the meantime let them act up against Alshabaab which will steam roll off their heads.

Or perhaps we will milk Ceebuur like Puntland milks off Galgala ISIS.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A happy day but also a sad one. ICU was a great idea and without foreign intervention would’ve United Central/South Somalia a decade ago under Islam.

What became of AS is a blight on humanity and needs exterminating however we cannot forget that it was a tragedy brought onto us deliberately by the West.

How anyone has any positive thing to say about Abdullahi Yusuf is unimaginable. He will be reckoned with

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That's the thing HGs won't liberate Ceebuur for now, but when Galmudug has proper functioning institutes and port than we will.

We sinply can't allow the folks who live there to feel too liberated or else they might act up against us politically, so in the meantime let them act up against Alshabaab which will steam roll off their heads.

Or perhaps we will milk Ceebuur like Puntland milks off Galgala ISIS.
I understand every man must liberate his region, I dont know how these people have the nerve to run for President (Khayre) when his own people are hostages of AS in Ceelbuur.

Atleast HG are trying to clean up there areas hell even Shekh Shariif and HSM went to Cadale to encourage the troops there but where is Khayre? He is stuck in Dayniile :ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts