Al Shabaab releases video on them recapturing all the lands they lost during 2022 offensive

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Not really just dependent on the video but the majority of the video i watched all of them are Somalis

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What I have noticed in this video and others is Shabaab’s footsoldiers are Bantu.
Qoslaya failed, in the middle of fighting Alkabaab he shifted to Dastuur shit, are he idiot to hold it just to put pressure on paper states so they pass his dastuur ?

Koonfur is such a fucking mess 💀
The northern regions should form a united political front against the south, with each region backing the other for an end goal against the south. Therefore, in the end, the South has to get its shit together and succumb to northern demands forcefully. The South is not eager to fix up because of the lack of a unified front against its shenanigans and the north are yet to realise this as they all want the same thing- to take power away from the south. Puntland, Khatumo and Somaliland should form a unified body against the dysfunctional south or threaten to unite and get IC backing since the IC are the true leaders of southern Somalia.

The northern regions should form a united political front against the south, with each region backing the other for an end goal against the south. Therefore, in the end, the South has to get its shit together and succumb to northern demands forcefully. The South is not eager to fix up because of the lack of a unified front against its shenanigans and the north are yet to realise this as they all want the same thing- to take power away from the south. Puntland, Khatumo and Somaliland should form a unified body against the dysfunctional south or threaten to unite and get IC backing since the IC are the true leaders of southern Somalia.
Thats a pipe dream sxb. There is no way SL would form a unified block with the northern Harti states.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Never

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Thats a pipe dream sxb. There is no way SL would form a unified block with the northern Harti states.
They had chance when AY offer it, they refuse. If they accept and control FGS then make elections for unity, HAG would agree to break Somalia.

Too bad train went away :farole:

Majority are small minorities
Al Shabaab issue cannot be summarized as something between the dominant clans and the marginalized ones as it seems on the surface.
I referred to this when I talked about the al Shabaab incubator in some regions and I took example for MX in JL(at some point) because they r against Kenya and JL admin. i remember 2013 their reinforcement from Gedo going through al Shabaab controlled area also Barre hiiraale staying in goobweyn next to Al Shabaab and was getting interviewed by them. al Shabaab siyaasad the enemy if my enemy is my friend that why they don't target SL but are able to target djibouti! have you seen the video Kamal Isman video? landers looking jobs in Al shabaab area like middoe jubba and when they go back to SL they dont get targeted!

Al shabaab warsangali daarod escape to SL side

and there are Non Daarood marginalized cıans which is why the whole Middle juba is not liberated also JL convoys south of Kismaayo or Raaskombooni were targeted because of Gaaljecel and cawramale due to their beef with Harti.
things are different within every qawmiyad. Gaaljecel in JL are not treated the same in Hiiraan and Jowhar and the Govt in Xamar is Hawiye and Hirshabelle is led by Abgaal now. they dislike Hawadle but no one targets them as clan, no one taking their land so why they will be pro Al shabaab who live on their livestock? its bc they accepted to as a way of life. i have gone to their xaafad in baladweyne in 2017 and there was no single song it looks like taliban. people are so scary in their xaafad to support hirshabelle and guudlaawe that why you only see xl who r against it. their mps when they go to baladweyne cant sleep in their xaafad. during the elections their delegates were hiding their faces and heads

We are talking here about a failed Qawmiyad for example example why the massacres in Xamar?

Hassan Sheikh hails from ceeldheere where al-Shabaab controlled even in his first term he tried to arm them and they sold their weapons to al-Shabaab and was published by them. Murusade had PM Kheyre for 3.5 years why ceelbuur was not liberated? Harti Abgaal except mahaday and Ceelbaraf and there is amisom in both of them who are one degmo the rest are Al shabaab until cadale this is the clan of Sheikh Sharif who had the most weapons under him and under Hassan Sh and the funny thing Col saneey Cabdulle the Star of Badbaado qaran clan awbakar gaabane is fully controlled by Al Shabaab in degmada adan yabaal, degmada ruun nirgood this has daauud wacbuudhan oo ku dhagan galgaduud up to cadale is Al shabaab.

are Abgaal marginalised clan? Abgaal are the luckiest clan they have a wall of sea and Border with HG and Hawadle not pro Al shabaab clans. they have dawlada dhexe they got all the ships donated to the govt they can attack them by sea

lastly im talking about Al Shabaab in gobolada dhexe abd Xamar. Hadii Hawiye dhulkooda ka saaraan ma Joogayaan koonfurta kale. Hawiye waa meesha ay ka helaan lacagta ugu badan maaha kaliya ciidanka oo dabcan gobol kaste u badan dadkiisa so yes Al Shabaab is Hawiye!.