Al Shabaab release video footage documenting February's ambush of Ceel Salini SNA base

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
That's crazy, asking them questions before killing them, giving them hope and then taking it away.
I hate them wlhi

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
In the video they said the suicide bomber's clan is: WaanJecel (GaalJecel). Nobody recognises that name but themselves.

The name of the clan is GAALJECEL not WAANJECEL.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Atleast this is Army vs Army. The martyred soldiers knew they could get killed by signing up for the army.
But i hate it when Alshabab Terrorists attack random people at hotels etc.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
SNA Lower Shabelle who is majority?
SNA or the Biyomaal?

Mostly Hawiye Naareed but some are biyomaal and baidoa
Didnt u see the stare of the slain soldier in the end of the video? The soldier was probably embracing death, he didnt fear it. I think that soldier was probably Cayr. He has the typical HG look, ready to die. He knows if the roles were turned around, he would kill the shabab terrorists within a second.
In the middle of the video there was scared soldier, he was clearly Biyomaal or Baidoa.

fucking wecels, and the incompetent government sending these poor young men to die in an unplanned offensive is bloody annoying , I remeber the captain who died defending the parliament a few yrs ago , he and his few men held off dozens of shabaab and he even put his body as a shield against a car bomb, this is what our enemy fears a strong brave somali nation yet we have these 'taxile' politicans who have no honor , allowing our young men to be killed by disgruntled Madow and small clans, who would have sided with us were it not for retarded qabyaalad fighting for shabaab. As a member of sspot here once said al shabaab can only be defeated by a non - shabaab intelligence network , i yearn for the day ali dheere wecel is hanged by his balls and skinned alive slowly, Amiin Amiin .

This is what big beards from the khalij countries get you brothers, when you go back to our fundamental sufi roots we will kil every shabaab bastard we see sparing only the young men who just joined,we wont even spare women who support shabaab, im talking roman style annhilation you must kill every single human with shabaab ideology in somalia if we want to permanently kill this, also we must ban shekihs from public media ijtroduce music and entertainment and scientific knowledge / philosphy shows in their place , so as to normalise the ppl until shabaab is dealt with, then reintroduce sheikhs who are loyal to somali views, Umal and co are not role models and quite frankly only care about money.

We have to do better as appl,this is why we must follow in sun yat sen footsteps and start the movement in the diaspora then begin the homeland intiaitive.

AUN to the soldiers you died for an unworthy govenrmnt and an unworthy ppl who only care about darood, isaaq, hawiye, dir, etc.. BS

They are hut.u mooriyaans who have been looting and squatting in farms belonging to others in Lower shabelle why should I care.
Go arrest that duduble h.utu mooriyaan that funds AS.
defeating shabaab comes first bro all other grievances should be addressed later. Dont be an axmaq sxb this is net forum and views are watched by others, be professional otherwise ppl will perceive us as a lawless ppl with no dignity

defeating shabaab comes first bro all other grievances should be addressed later. Dont be an axmaq sxb this is net forum and views are watched by others, be professional otherwise ppl will perceive us as a lawless ppl with no dignity
**** do celebrate AS bombings in Kismaayo.
Tell me what help did Xassan Sh do to Jubbaland? He never fought AS he spent most of term funding instability in Kismaayo.

**** in Xamar are more concerned by madhoobe than AS.

Mostly Hawiye Naareed but some are biyomaal and baidoa
Didnt u see the stare of the slain soldier in the end of the video? The soldier was probably embracing death, he didnt fear it. I think that soldier was probably Cayr. He has the typical HG look, ready to die. He knows if the roles were turned around, he would kill the shabab terrorists within a second.
In the middle of the video there was scared soldier, he was clearly Biyomaal or Baidoa.
Biyomal are not cowards they fought Italians while HG were serving Italians.
Maybe the guy is shekhaal.

Trending