Puntland forces launch offensive against Al-Shabaab following prison raid. 20 killed & 4 captured alive

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
With or without shir, he is still in power, but since he ain't your "president", then this Prison Break incident falls on your hand and you only.

He was never our president we opposed him from day 1 when he was PM we pushed for his removal as we are now!

He is your president & the darood yaryars president that won't adress his peoples dying in the bush of thirst but his busy chasing demonstraters in Xamar..yes very good leader for yall you can have him to yourselves :drakekidding:
FB_IMG_1614970225043.jpg

The same people blaming Deni for the bombing in this thread, are you also blaming Farmaajo for the bomb in Xamar today ? Same style of attack and also on a prison. Let’s not politicise terrorism.
Half of Xamar is Al-shabab, we hold Bosaso to a higher standard then Xamar. Similiar to how you hold the special needs kid lower.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Tribes EXPOSED

no surprise there

im tired of these subhumans causing trouble, these people are worse than hawiye tribalists we need to execute every single one of these roaches

Tribes EXPOSED

no surprise there

im tired of these subhumans causing trouble, these people are worse than hawiye tribalists we need to execute every single one of these roaches
He seems very quick to snitch and also very quick to point out that he didn’t take part in fighting. :russ:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Why even keep these kebab terrorists as prisoners in the first place? Interrogate and kill them asap. If footsoldiers are captured with no value of intelligence, kill them the same day. We need a secret prison far away from the major cities to interrogate and barbecue these mfkers. No courts bullshit needed.

That's a war crime, UN funded prison.

There's 3 big prisons in SL (Hargeisa Burco & Laascaanood) with some housing Al Shabaab. If no attacks happens there the securely gotta get retrained.

Who's PLs security partner, think they gotta contact Axiom International who capacity build security apparatus for Somaliland.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Easy to recruit from that community because of their extreme poverty and destitute conditions their families live under.
But you don't go to other people's land and cause security problems regardless of your economic and social status. They want rights? Let them fight for it in their own lands.

Mozart

You need people like me
idp camps get to vote in the elections lol the end of Puntland will be when one man one vote is allowed and these people vote in the wrong person.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
shut down the idp camps deport them back to where they came from
PL shouldn't have let them in the first place. I've also believed nothing good will come from PL hosting large population of reer Konfuur. Also, I want PL to karbaash the locals who support the terrorists. Or else We'll become like Mogadishu.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
idp camps get to vote in the elections lol the end of Puntland will be when one man one vote is allowed and these people vote in the wrong person.
If that happens then Puntland would deserve it. They are the ones who allowed unlimited numbers of clans from the south to move in to settle in PL. Many of these Konfuur clans are hostile to PL. PL keep shooting itself in the foot because it believes in Somalinimo crap.

PL shouldn't have let them in the first place. I've also believed nothing good will come from PL hosting large population of reer Konfuur. Also, I want PL to karbaash the locals who support the terrorists. Or else We'll become like Mogadishu.
no local support alkebab and very few disgruntled youths, the foot soldiers are taken from the idp camps trained in discreet locations and are given tasks acording to the training they recieved. Bari is a mountainous gobol tracking require support, Galgala natives have started to look and report suspicious individuals in their mountain alkebab time is up

All Al-Shabaab members, former or present, should be trialed and sent for execution. PL cannot simply repatriate them, they are a future fifth-column for other tribal states. Also, a harsh sentence will send a warning and a precedent for those who want to engage in terrorist activity whilst in PL.

Calm down, nothing good will come out of persecuting IDPs. There are better and smarter ways to fight.

Trending