Al-shabaab leaders in Puntland start to run back to Somaliland

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You misunderstood, I am embarrassed for you. Big difference. I'm happy to teach you about your ignorance though.
Oh my god, you are embarrassed for me, highlighted and all?

Hopefully it will result in you reading better.:jcoleno:

I'll rephrase it so you comprehend better, why would they support an Isaaq led terrorist group blowing them up?

:mjlaugh:
They don't. They support the Al Shabaab in Puntland, who are their fellow Majeerteens. Learn to read, son. Better yet, do as I say, and go to bed, son.

repo

VIP
I think my slapping you about has knocked the little sense you had out of you. I will stop slapping you now. Go to bed, son.
Oh don't you worry I have the exchange right here.

I think my slapping you about has knocked the little sense you had out of you. I will stop slapping you now. Go to bed, son.
They don't exist but you know who does exist, Omar Mohamed Aden the Emir of Shabaab who is Isaaq. The same way Godane was Isaaq and the same way Ibrahim Afghani was Isaaq. It appears to me the most radical terrorists who like to blow up other regions are Isaaq, who would have thought it. I am speechless!

:umad:
I thought you said that the Isaaq Al Shabaab don't blow up their own people?

Have I slapped you about so much that you forgot which lies you are making up to deny the fact that Majeerteeni Al Shabaab are blowing up their own people?. Learn to keep your lies in a row saaxiib. I don't miss a beat.
The khat must be stuck between your teeth, re-read what I wrote.
I must have slapped you about too much. The truth hurts son, accept it and you'll thank me in the end.
:ohlord:

A Habar Jeclo terrorist who has styled himself Emir of Shabaab is their fellow MJs?

:wow:
You really can't read can you. They support the Al Shabaab in Puntland are Majeerteens. The local Majeerteens support the Al Shabaab in Puntland. It really isn't hard.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
The emir of Alshabab in Galgala is Isaaq and his deputy is Gadabursi. Many of the top positions are occupied by people from Somaliland. It was bound to happen that when Alshabab in Galgala begins to collapse that many of the leadership would try to go home to Burco.

Somaliland has in the past allowed radicalized youth to join Alshabab in Galgala, and it was an open secret among the Isaaq in Sanaag.
Tell me ur jk thats fucked up wallahi

repo

VIP
You really can't read can you. They support the Al Shabaab in Puntland are Majeerteens. The local Majeerteens support the Al Shabaab in Puntland. It really isn't hard.
An Isaaq led terrorist group is supposed to be locals. You got to love the leaps of logic.

An Isaaq led terrorist group is supposed to be locals. You got to love the leaps of logic.

No one is talking to about the leadership. I am talking about the Al Shabaab in Puntland. They are Majeerteens. The Majeerteens in Puntland don't support the leadership, they support the Al Shabaab in Puntland who are their brothers, fathers, uncles etc. Learn to read, son.

repo

VIP
No one is talking to about the leadership. I am talking about the Al Shabaab in Puntland. They are Majeerteens. The Majeerteens in Puntland don't support the leadership, they support the Al Shabaab in Puntland who are their brothers, fathers, uncles etc. Damn you are slow, son.
Oh so now you know the individual membership of Shabaab. Something even intelligence services don't know.

Oh so now you know the individual membership of Shabaab. Something even intelligence services don't know.

Anywhere Al Shabaab is successful it is because they are local and have the support of the local population. This is a fact that the CIA, Intelligence Services etc know.

There are no locals in the mountains.
Learn to read, son. I have said on numerous occasions in this very thread that the local population refers to population in whose lands they are hiding - the Majeerteens and Warsangelis.

If Al Shabaab was operating successfully out of the mountains around Sheekh and Berbera, it would be because they had the support of the populations that live near there. They don't have a presence there because those populations don't allow terrorists in their lands.

repo

VIP
Learn to read, son. I have said on numerous occasions in this very thread that the local population refers to population in whose lands they are hiding - the Majeerteens and Warsangelis.
There are no locals, there's been an insurgency there for the past 10 years. But now they are apparently going home to Somaliland, will you decorate them with flowers?

:kanyeshrug:

There are no locals, there's been an insurgency there for the past 10 years. But now they are apparently going home to Somaliland, will you decorate them with flowers?

:kanyeshrug:
They are decorated in plenty of flowers by the Majeerteen population in Puntland. They are already home in Puntland.

Trending