Al-shabaab leaders in Puntland start to run back to Somaliland

My advice to you is stop wasting your time with newbie that keep using MJ population or MJ local.

Any answer, he will keep repeating it. In discussion we call it dead lock. :manny:
It's going to be allright saxiib, the truth is often hard to accept at first. You'll get there in the end, and though it might seem hard to imagine this right now, you'll thank me in the end.

Of course you'd think he's smart blowing up people. Thank you, that's the energy we needed.

:wow:
Not what I said at all. I said he is a bit smarter than the Majeertini Al Shabaab, because he at least doesn't blow up his own people, which the Majeerteeni Al Shabaab do all the time.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It's going to be allright saxiib, the truth is often hard to accept at first. You'll get there in the end, and though it might seem hard to imagine this right now, you'll thank me in the end.

Woow, now you understanding what Im saying. great start kido :obama:.

First reply without key word, "MJ population or MJ local" :samwelcome:.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Not what I said at all. I said he is a bit smarter than the Majeertini Al Shabaab, because he at least doesn't blow up his own people, which the Majeerteeni Al Shabaab do all the time.
They don't exist but you know who does exist, Omar Mohamed Aden the Emir of Shabaab who is Isaaq. The same way Godane was Isaaq and the same way Ibrahim Afghani was Isaaq. It appears to me the most radical terrorists who like to blow up other regions are Isaaq, who would have thought it. I am speechless!

:umad:

Woow, now you understanding what Im saying. great start kido :obama:.

First reply without key word, "MJ population or MJ local" :samwelcome:.
Lol... you missed the fact that the truth I was referring to was that the Al Shabaab in Puntland are Majeerteens. Subtlety is clearly not your forte, is it saaxib.

They don't exist but you know who does exist, Omar Mohamed Aden the Emir of Shabaab who is Isaaq. The same way Godane was Isaaq and the same way Ibrahim Afghani was Isaaq. It appears to me the most radical terrorists who like to blow up other regions are Isaaq, who would have thought it. I am speechless!

I thought you said that the Isaaq Al Shabaab don't blow up their own people?

Have I slapped you about so much that you forgot which lies you are making up to deny the fact that Majeerteeni Al Shabaab are blowing up their own people?. Learn to keep your lies in a row saaxiib. I don't miss a beat.

repo

VIP
I thought you said that the Isaaq Al Shabaab don't blow up their own people?

Have I slapped you about so much that you forgot which lies you are making up to deny the fact that Majeerteeni Al Shabaab are blowing up their own people?. Learn to keep your lies in a row saaxiib. I don't miss a beat.
The khat must be stuck between your teeth, re-read what I wrote.

I'm labeling terrorists who happen to be Isaaq and now they are running back to Somaliland. It's all a coincidence!
I'm labelling the Puntland Al Shabaab what they are - Majeerteens. They are locals supported by the local MJ population. It is not a coincidence.

repo

VIP
I'm labelling the Puntland Al Shabaab what they are - Majeerteens. They are locals supported by the local MJ population. It is not a coincidence.
There's no population in the mountains nor do Majeerteen live in the mountains of Cal Madow.

There's no population in the mountains nor do Majeerteen live in the mountains of Cal Madow.

The population in Puntland is Majeerteen, hence they are the local population. The Calmadow population is Warsangeli, who are your brethren. In both instances, it is your own people killing their own.

repo

VIP
The population in Puntland is Majeerteen, hence they are the local population. The Calmadow population is Warsangeli, who are your brethren. In both instances, it is your own people killing their own.
There's no population in the mountains, there's a low level insurgency. But I guess there's none now that they went back to Somaliland.

There's no population in the mountains, there's a low level insurgency. But I guess there's none now that they went back to Somaliland.

Local refers to Puntland. The people of Puntland are supporting the Majeerteeni Al Shabaab terrorists. That is why Al Shabaab in Puntland is succesful. Anywhere Al Shabaab is successful, it is because they have support of the local population (meaning the nearest population).

Simples.

repo

VIP
Local refers to Puntland. The people of Puntland are supporting the Majeerteeni Al Shabaab terrorists. That is why Al Shabaab in Puntland is succesful. Anywhere Al Shabaab is successful, it is because they have support of the local population (meaning the nearest population).

Simples.
Yes it's very logical that MJs would support a Isaaq Habar Jeclo terrorist called Omar Mohamed Aden to blow them up.

Trending