Al-shabaab leaders in Puntland start to run back to Somaliland

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I am happy to discuss things when I understand what the other person is saying. See my discussion with sincity for example. I find you very difficult to comprehend. It's not "cay", I just don't want to make assumptions about what you are saying.

It seems you dont have no clue about what Im saying. Are you new to political arena or something?.

I will try to make points simple for you as new comer,

1-RRU stand for what and why UK implement in SL if its safe?
2- You keep saying MJ popluation and facts says the head of Alkabab are Isaaqs?
3- SL didnt bring those terrorist to media until they hand over their ammo, why?
4- Did you read @Crow , or you just ignore it cause you shocked from it?

I feel those questions will be easy for you to answer.

Nobody lives in the mountains except Shabaab led by Isaaq. They come down from the mountains and blow up people.

The Isaaq Shabaab Emir Omar Mohamed Aden needs to stop his terrorism before a US drone gets him like his other Isaaq cousin Godane.
The local population are the people of Puntland. Al Shabaab in Puntland are Majeerteen. They are succesful because their mothers, sisters, brothers, fathers, uncles etc are supporting them.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They would start at home if they could, Somalilanders don't let them. Al Shabaab in Puntland are Majeerteen, who are supported by the local Majeerteen population. They don't believe in Islam.

Clean up your own house.

Alkabab leaders are in PL so Local Majeerteen population support them?. Is that your way to pointing on that its our internal issue and deny the facts that we mention earlier?.

Let me add one point maybe will be easier for you.

What about Alkabab invasion from xarardheere to PL. How PL finish them in couple of days!!.

You accusing MJ population for supporting terrorist but they were the first to sent SOS to their Government.

Really did you have any clue about Somalia political history beside SL?

Alkabab leaders are in PL so Local Majeerteen population support them?. Is that your way to pointing on that its our internal issue and deny the facts that we mention earlier?.

Let me add one point maybe will be easier for you.

What about Alkabab invasion from xarardheere to PL. How PL finish them in couple of days!!.

You accusing MJ population for supporting terrorist but they were the first to sent SOS to their Government.

Really did you have any clue about Somalia political history beside SL?
I have an excellent grasp on all Somali history and politics. The Al Shabaab in Puntland are Majeerteen. They are successful because they are locals.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The local population are the people of Puntland. Al Shabaab in Puntland are Majeerteen. They are succesful because their mothers, sisters, brothers, fathers, uncles etc are supporting them.
The Emir of Shabaab is Habar Jeclo, Isaaq called Omar Mohamed Aden. We will repeat it until you understand. Isaaq man leaving his lands to blow up other people.

The Emir of Shabaab is Habar Jeclo, Isaaq called Omar Mohamed Aden. We will repeat it until you understand. Isaaq man leaving his lands to blow up other people.
One Al Shabaab guy is Isaaq. This is a fact and I accept it. The Al Shabaab in Puntland are Majeerteens killing their own people. We will repeat this fact until you understand. Local Majeerteens are blowing up their own people and innocent foreigners.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Be easy on him, he still new in here :mjkkk:.

Most of his answers MJ population are terrorists, Like Afghanistan are terrorist and not AL Qaida on his assumption :snoop: .

repo

VIP
One Al Shabaab guy is Isaaq. This is a fact and I accept it. The Al Shabaab in Puntland are Majeerteens killing their own people. We will repeat this fact until you understand. Local Majeerteens are blowing up their own people and innocent foreigners.
The leader of Shabaab is Isaaq. No MJ will follow an Isaaq, those are your people blowing up others. The only MJ who was a member left the group to form ISIS with 20 men having accomplished nothing.

Shabaab is led by an Isaaq who blows up our people, say it with me now.

Excellent grasp you said, and still didnt answer not to me,@Crow & @sincity ?.

Most your answer are Alkabab in PL are Majeerteen!!, Like you saying Afghanistan Al Qaida are Afghans :snoop: .
You are not addressing what we are discussing here. The Al Shabaab in Puntland. Provide proof that they are all Isaaq and I will change my view. You can't because the reality is the Al Shabaab in Puntland are local Majeerteens that are supported by the local Majeerteen population.

The leader of Shabaab is Isaaq. No MJ will follow an Isaaq, those are your people blowing up others. The only MJ who was a member left the group to form ISIS with 20 men having accomplished nothing.

Shabaab is led by an Isaaq who blows up our people, say it with me now.

The Al Shabaab in Puntland are Majeerteens blowing up their own people. Say it with me now.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You are not addressing what we are discussing here. The Al Shabaab in Puntland. Provide proof that they are all Isaaq and I will change my view. You can't because the reality is the Al Shabaab in Puntland are local Majeerteens that are supported by the local Majeerteen population.
his Key words , " MJ population or Local MJ" for any question was given to him :pachah1:

repo

VIP
The Al Shabaab in Puntland are Majeerteens blowing up their own people. Say it with me now.
The Isaaq Shabaab Emir Omar Mohamed Aden hasn't carried out any operations at home has he? Khat addicted "officers" tackling Shabaab, you must be high yourself.

:umad:

The Isaaq Shabaab Emir Omar Mohamed Aden hasn't carried out any operations at home has he? Khat addicted "officers" tackling Shabaab, you must be high yourself.

:umad:
He seems to be a little smarter than the Majeerteeni Al Shabaab in Puntland, who are happy killing their own people.