Al Shabaab kill 18 SNA soldiers

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
i dont read his works becosue its not islam its his own thing i only read the quran and sunnah and follow the noble scholars of islam ie the 4 madhabs

as for al saud and ibn wahab they are clearly arab nationalists who curropted islam to justify their arab state they also went to war against the ottomans and gave palestine to the neo jedeo christian alliance of birtian and the zionist jews
Who is giving this information? The media?

Allahu akbaaaar
ea3943f324c7b0a2b2de817938ba8.jpg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
So what's the solution fight with them for another 10 years you have to realise it is not foreign it is run by Somalis all the soldiers are Somali stop this paranoia the only way is negotiation

Quickly consolidate power and negotiate with their real bosses from a better position.

Those somalis suicide bombers are essentially mentally ill people brainwashed to carry out those attacks.

Why do you never hear detailed stories of who they were? It's because they're isolated from society and All Shabaab preyed on them specifically.

The other foot soldiers are pretty much desperados who would kill their parents for some money and a wife.

These people would exist regardless... however only a foreign organization would use them in these kind of attacks.

Is Al Shabaab genuinely looking to gain political power with their actions? Is this how they'll gain the mandate from the people?

The organization is a foreign plant and it's obvious to even outsiders that their sole mission to ensure that Somalia continues to stay as a failed state.

It ain't a conspiracy when it's so obvious and out in the open.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Is this guy above me spreading Muj literature?

Not a day in hell am I going to click on that link. Don't want the FBI knocking down my door.

Quickly consolidate power and negotiate with their real bosses from a better position.

Those somalis suicide bombers are essentially mentally ill people brainwashed to carry out those attacks.

Why do you never hear detailed stories of who they were? It's because they're isolated from society and All Shabaab preyed on them specifically.

The other foot soldiers are pretty much desperados who would kill their parents for some money and a wife.

These people would exist regardless... however only a foreign organization would use them in these kind of attacks.

Is Al Shabaab genuinely looking to gain political power with their actions? Is this how they'll gain the mandate from the people?

The organization is a foreign plant and it's obvious to even outsiders that their sole mission to ensure that Somalia continues to stay as a failed state.

It ain't a conspiracy when it's so obvious and out in the open.
Somalis are infected with this stuff and would jihaad easily if its foreign planted its gotta be from the arabs then because they are the main root of this wahbism ideology