Al Shabaab kill 18 SNA soldiers

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
good news its actually the somali national army thats defending the base and not amisom forces
amison used to get killed defending bases all the time

infact once around 200 kenyans were killed in one attack
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-35364593

el edde attack kills 200 kenyans

_87817466_afp.jpg

this is a setback the somali national army liberated a small town from al shabab weeks ago

They are sending young Somalis to die instead of these danyeer hybrids. It's unacceptable.

All Somalis should remove Amisom and watch Al shabab crumble

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
dont forget how somali national army recaptured a town weeks ago from al shabab

the somali national army will be back bigger and stronger to finish the wahabis

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Khawārij (Kharijites). One of the reasons why this is weak.
khawrij kulaha :siilaanyolaugh:

thats youre salafi jihadi freinds al shabab, you might disagree with salafi jihadism but its still part of salafism which al shabab follows

just sit this one out wahabi scum:siilaanyosmile:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No they wont sxb it's been 10 years al Shabaab will always come back it's either negotiation or nothing
i agree a negotiation might be better we should encoporate them in to a somali party who can run for goverment i disagree with their salafist ibn wahab false inpretation of islam

lets face it they are like the taliban and will never go away untill a negotiation is reached isis was a new group that did not controll huge terrirotries and only did it for 2 years

al shabab and the taliban are diffrent

I dont believe this report. How do you explode a base and only kill 4 when 14 of yours get killed? Al shabaab work with hawiye leaders and are part of the qabil. They want them there. Watch the documentary about yhe uk somali who joined al shabaab and wanted to come back. When he sat with odayaasha hawiye they told him al shabab is part of qabilka. Nothing is outside the qabil and they are part of society

i agree a negotiation might be better we should encoporate them in to a somali party who can run for goverment i disagree with their salafist ibn wahab false inpretation of islam

lets face it they are like the taliban and will never go away untill a negotiation is reached isis was a new group that did not controll huge terrirotries and only did it for 2 years

al shabab and the taliban are diffrent
Yes al Shabaab is also supported by the hawiye locals so there is no point beefing them

I dont believe this report. How do you explode a base and only kill 4 when 14 of yours get killed? Al shabaab work with hawiye leaders and are part of the qabil. They want them there. Watch the documentary about yhe uk somali who joined al shabaab and wanted to come back. When he sat with odayaasha hawiye they told him al shabab is part of qabilka. Nothing is outside the qabil and they are part of society
Yep exactly they are part of the hawiye and darood qabil so no one can really stop them who knows maybe they will reach their goal to get power

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
al shabab are supported by somalis with salafist sympathies, i see many of these people even on somalispot as for qabils al shabab can secure the loyalties of qabils to which they might belong to for whatever reasons mostly ideological, sometimes but rarely financial or whatever

al shabab has more to do with salafi ideology then qabils

Last edited:
al shabab are supported by somalis with salafist sympathies, i see many of these people even on somalispot as for qabils al shabab can secure the loyalties of qabils to which they might belong to for whatever reasons ideological financial or whatever

al shabab has more to do with salafi ideology then qabils
Yes its supported by every clan in the south hawiye raxanweyn darood they all support it because they are all wahabis at heart true salafism is terrorists

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yes its supported by every clan in the south hawiye raxanweyn darood they all support it because they are all wahabis at heart true salafism is terrorists
wahabism is the root cause of al shabab and should be combatted

:siilaanyolaugh:instead these imams with wahabi sympathies would rather boycott kiin jamac