Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
C9nCgkX.png

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ayy, Mr. insulting dunecoons is apostasy has no problem insulting fellow Somalis.

Literally self hating

:hemad:

HalyeeyQaran

CANADIAN NETWORK ON HUMAN RIGHTS IN SOMALIA

PRESS RELEASE

Toronto, March 9, 1991

Reports coming from Mombassa (Kenya) refugee camp paint horrible brutalities unprecedented in the history of Somalia. These reports are based on interviews with survivors:

1. In the 1st week of February, the U.S.C. rounded up, from Mogadishu,
thousands of civilians, most of whom were professionals like doctors,
Engineers, teachers, etc. and summarily executed them.
2. Systematic gang rape on women
3. The use of axes to execute the civilians
4. forceful evictions of families from their homes
5. Mass looting of the properties of the fleeing refugees.
6. At the end of February, the U.S.C extended its brutal actions, to such towns as Afgoye, Merca, Brava, Jilib and Luuq Jelow where it waslearned that thousands more civilians were killed.
7. On March 1st, U.S.C. Guerilla Forces entered Galgayo on a hit and run mission, thereby killing hundreds of elderly, women and children.
8. The U.S.C. is also holding thousands more civilians as hostages.

HalyeeyQaran

Some of the Victims:

1. Prof. Ibrahim Abyan - Former president of the Somali National University
2. Abdurahman Shiek Hassan - Human rights Lawyer
3. Hassan Hashi Fiqi - Lawyer/businessman
4. Dr. Muhumed Mohamed Omer - Medical doctor
5. Mohamed Gurey - Commercial pilot
6. Nassir Abdullahi Jama - Commercial pilot
7. Musa Yusef - Educator
8. Prof. Abdulaziz Shiek Ismail
9. Halima Ismail Qablan - Nurse
10. Dr. Abdi Ahmed Tuuhe - U.N. Staff
11. Abdullahi Haji Hashi Divie - businessman
12. Bashir Mohamed Ali - Civil Servant
13. Shiek Abdi Ciid - Community Leader
14. Ahmed Jama Nur - Senior Somali Airlines official
15. Bashir Mohamad Ali - Civil Servant
16. Abdinoor Aden Mohamed - University Student

HalyeeyQaran

Consequences

As a result of these atrocities, about 700,000 to 1,000,000 civilians have fled from Mogadishu and its surrounding areas. The majority of these refugees are now in Kismayo, (pop. 160,000) near the border of Kenya. As Kismaayo is too small to contain this large scale influx of the people, the refugees are at the moment without the basic necessities of food and shelter. Some of them have already become so desperate that they are risking their lives and are crossing the ocean on unsafe, dingy boats. According to a CNN report of March 2, about 100 of these refugees have died in the sea when their boat sank near Mombassa.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why are you digging old history last thing we want is to be like the isaaq who like to about the past 24/7 besides you mj leader had a chance in 2007 to get a pay back in xamar but he didn't:patrice:
ps: my mom also went through the road from xamar to kismayo around that time and was in agoya for few months I already been told the ugly things hutus did since she seen it in person:urgh:

HalyeeyQaran

Why are you digging old history last thing we want is to be like the isaaq who like to about the past 24/7 besides you mj leader had a chance in 2007 to get a pay back in xamar but he didn't:patrice:
ps: my mom also went through the road from xamar to kismayo around that time and was in agoya for few months I already been told the ugly things hutus did since she seen it in person:urgh:
Abdullahi Yusuf repaid his prior sins by bringing in the Ethiopian army to karbaash fufuwiyes. After that, I viewed him as a halyeey qaran.

HalyeeyQaran

Victimhood? Isn't the top tourist attraction in Hargeisa the Isaaq Holocaust Museum and the Somali Airplane Monument?

Daroods suffer from short memory syndrome. We still running to mogadisho forgetting the biggest somali massacre that took place. We must remember and pass it on to the future generations. So as to make sure it never happens again .

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
It's actually good piece of history. I don't believe talking about something that happened is sign of playing the victim card. We ought to know what happened and learn from it.

What the Somali government did in Mudug and even larger scale in Northern states needs to be put out there. Every major clan in Somali republic had committed crimes, some more than others obviously but we need to know without getting defensive.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
It's actually good piece of history. I don't believe talking about something that happened is sign of playing the victim card. We ought to know what happened and learn from it.

What the Somali government did in Mudug and even larger scale in Northern states needs to be put out there. Every major clan in Somali republic had committed crimes, some more than others obviously but we need to know without getting defensive.
What happened in the north was fine and justified:camby:They were hiding criminals and they paid for it:camby:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
What happened in the north was fine and justified:camby:They were hiding criminals and they paid for it:camby:

Well to you the USC, SNM were criminals and the Somali Gov't was a hero. However to the SNM and USC clan bases, the Darood led government was the criminal.

Ok, then maxaa xal ah.

Well let's be objective and just discuss history as it happened. No need to label certain groups as perpetrator whilst being dismissal of others. Not fair

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Well to you the USC, SNM were criminals and the Somali Gov't was a hero. However to the SNM and USC clan bases, the Darood led government was the criminal.

Ok, then maxaa xal ah.

Well let's be objective and just discuss history as it happened. No need to label certain groups as perpetrator whilst being dismissal of others. Not fair
Snm criminals targeted innocent civilians that had nothing to with the government did you want the somali government to just sit there and watch:camby:

why you bringing up history i hate small minded people like you every clan lost people and instead of learning from experience and moving on you want to fester in filth and talk about thing that happen before most people here were born and the people that committed those crimes will meet their maker this whole tribe thing is a cancer to our country i was waiting for the old generation to die out so we can rebuild but it seem like this cancer has spread to our generation as well i will leave you with this "Great Minds Discuss Ideas Average Minds Discuss Events Small Minds Discuss People"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending