BREAKING NEWS Al-Shabaab identify suicide bomber who killed MP Amino and 47 others

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We must start #NoMoreMarexaan movement and isolate this terrorist clan and keep them
Confined in Western Gedo and Cabuudwaq. No more Federal Posts.
And mashallah, yall don't make up no percentage of AS officials now is it?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Gaaljecel
say what GIF by Blindspot

Who thought of these names? Imagine it in arabic. My clan is الحبيب الكافر
:sitdown:

Most of the Qatari funded militia of haramCad and gorgor are also from the terrorists who blew himself subclan .
President Gudlaawe and vp dabageed
Need to kick them out of beledweyne befor they stage another terrorists bombing .

AS has special relationship with marehan clan. Gedo was a very important AS base for a very long time and as we can see terrorists still come from there. Many marehans get radicalized from fearing Kenya and join AS to fight Kenya but always end up killing other Somalis as AS always does

Al Shaydaan have no clan. This person if they are of my clan still lacnatullahi Calayh may he burn in Jahannam with the Khawaarij Kilaab Ahlu Naar.

That said For the HAG here you guys have been, and are currently killing each other all over Somalia in the name of Qabil, Deen, anything you can imagine going on 35 years. As I’ve heard even your savior Caydiid was not spared. Walle just the other day I was reading about how people in your neighborhoods in Xamar have been going around stabbling each other with Machetes committing robberies! Ileen Huttu bilaash mala in waco :deadrose:

World

VIP
Al Shabab is a puppet organization led by Amir Farmaajo which is why they killed his opponent using one of his marehan kinsmen as a suicide bomber since only they can be trusted to do this terrorist attack.

Do you guys hear yourselves? wtf.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
These terror group never mentioned the qabiil of any of its human bombs, but somehow stated that the one who blow himself is from the same qabiil as the president. There is something fishy

Jungle

VIP
These terror group never mentioned the qabiil of any of its human bombs, but somehow stated that the one who blow himself is from the same qabiil as the president. There is something fishy
They state the name and qabil of bombers often actually.

Al-shabab don't kill or harm pro Farmajoo politicians. They only target those who oppose Farmajoo.

Framajoo = Al-shabab = Western Gedo community.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Axmed Godane, Aden Sunne, Afghaani the list is endless. Your terrorist kin have wreacked havoc in the south and you have the nerve to point fingers at a mere footsoldier who was brainwashed.
Xarmaajo is shabab sympathizer
A77CBAB3-8E9B-4AA1-A2CE-0C8070208EF2.jpeg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Most of the Qatari funded militia of haramCad and gorgor are also from the terrorists who blew himself subclan .
President Gudlaawe and vp dabageed
Need to kick them out of beledweyne befor they stage another terrorists bombing .
Dani was right when he say harmacad and gorgor are alshabab with government military uniform

Based

VIP
Farmaggio sees himself as a mob boss. This is what we get for allowing berry picker no clothes to rule us

Al Shaydaan have no clan. This person if they are of my clan still lacnatullahi Calayh may he burn in Jahannam with the Khawaarij Kilaab Ahlu Naar.

That said For the HAG here you guys have been, and are currently killing each other all over Somalia in the name of Qabil, Deen, anything you can imagine going on 35 years. As I’ve heard even your savior Caydiid was not spared. Walle just the other day I was reading about how people in your neighborhoods in Xamar have been going around stabbling each other with Machetes committing robberies! Ileen Huttu bilaash mala in waco :deadrose:

Former deputy director of nisa got information that the terrorists who stormed Aden adde airport were also from Farmajos clan , he will be sharing his information with independent investigation team

Your ppl are known to support al Shabaab the most out of any somali .
Most of the suicide bombers the last few years hailed from your clan .