Al Shabaab has taken revenge for the Marka massacre

Who do you hate more?

• Al Shabaab

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • AMISOM/UNDP

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I hate them both

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I hate them both, but when Al Shabaab kills those evil Bantu soldiers I commend them

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, why most male somali atheists rational while hoes about that my kintir was mutilated and forced to marry my 80 year old uncle shit?
:mjohreally:

You even have an audacity to come here and call fellow Somali women hoes? Show respect bro, and if you want to criticize, at least do it with civility.

On another note, why most male somali atheists rational while hoes about that my kintir was mutilated and forced to marry my 80 year old uncle shit?
:mjohreally:
self hatred attention seeking ayaan hirsi types i cant stand them bro :yousmart: and most of the shit they talk about is fake AF

Gegiroor defending the likes of Ayan Xirsi
:damedamn:

I never defend them but I want you to go after them without using derogatory terms. I call them infidels, Trojan horses, gullible, cannon fodder against Islam and Somalis. I learn if you avoid words like hoes, b*tch, dh*lo, you get your point across. We are beating them in their little games, so why even use that language. Every time they come forums, Muslim scholars take them to school.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I feel you, but if AX ain't a hoe noone is.

I hate sellouts :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Another question we need to ask ourselves is, without these Madows, how will the security situation be in S somalia? No matter how we dislike them, they are the reason why culusow can take a shit in his bathroom peacefully:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts