Al Shabaab has taken revenge for the Marka massacre

Who do you hate more?

• Al Shabaab

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • AMISOM/UNDP

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I hate them both

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I hate them both, but when Al Shabaab kills those evil Bantu soldiers I commend them

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
CN1qdTFWcAAazal.jpg

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
These niggaz got better news release then the incompetent rulers of quarter of Mogadishu

This should be good news them kicking FUFU ass!:rejoice:

Now if only they could suicide bomb eachother out of existence, it would be even greater news. :diddyswag:

i hate them both but those "fufu soldiers" are a direct result of al shabaabs actions so i cant understand when someone says that they hate the amisom because they wouldn't be there if the fake Muslim group calling them self's al shabaab didn't start slaughtering their own people for no reason killing a man who just came out of a majid claiming he is a gaal

i hate them both but those "fufu soldiers" are a direct result of al shabaabs actions so i cant understand when someone says that they hate the amisom because they wouldn't be there if the fake Muslim group calling them self's al shabaab didn't start slaughtering their own people for no reason killing a man who just came out of a majid claiming he is a gaal

Lesbehonest,

AMISOM is only in Somalia because the US was traumatized by mooryaans and, after Iraq, the consensus is if Americans are not directly threatened, "no boots on the ground." The UN won't get involved because it's not really a peace-keeping/humanitarian mission (it's a mission to institute a Somali govt that isn't Islamist.) AU is a meaningless organization out for dollars and cents, so they came running to their Master's call.

It's ultimately the US' fault :kobeok:

Lesbehonest,

AMISOM is only in Somalia because the US was traumatized by mooryaans and, after Iraq, the consensus is if Americans are not directly threatened, "no boots on the ground." The UN won't get involved because it's not really a peace-keeping/humanitarian mission (it's a mission to institute a Somali govt that isn't Islamist.) AU is a meaningless organization out for dollars and cents, so they came running to their Master's call.

It's ultimately the US' fault :kobeok:

yep them africans aint in somalia because they got love for us they are there to line their pockets i have heard one of them say if i stay one more year i will finish building my house to be honest everyone in a position of power in somalia is there for ulterior motives i dont know what the US has to do with this issues i lay the blame to those filth pieces of shit who call them self's al shabaab because if they stopped these africans would go home or if the government paid the somali military a fair wage instead of bringing random africans who don't give a F about us or our country

yep them africans aint in somalia because they got love for us they are there to line their pockets i have heard one of them say if i stay one more year i will finish building my house to be honest everyone in a position of power in somalia is there for ulterior motives i dont know what the US has to do with this issues i lay the blame to those filth pieces of shit who call them self's al shabaab because if they stopped these africans would go home or if the government paid the somali military a fair wage instead of bringing random africans who don't give a F about us or our country

You have to look at the bigger picture, sxb. The US was originally opposed to the ICU, a relatively moderate group, and sicked their Ethiopian dogs on them and most likely bribed ICU leadership to join the TFG. The US (further) destabilized the region for the sake of the War on Terror. If some countries want to profit off that, that's just the way the world works.

You have to look at the bigger picture, sxb. The US was originally opposed to the ICU, a relatively moderate group, and sicked their Ethiopian dogs on them and most likely bribed ICU leadership to join the TFG. The US (further) destabilized the region for the sake of the War on Terror. If some countries want to profit off that, that's just the way the world works.
i was actually there when the ICU were in power and it wasn't as you think i witnessed a kid of about 14-15 beat a old lady with a stick for crossing the road i also heard some of the top people in the ICU where marring young virgins for a month then divorcing them
its true that they made the country safe but they were mistreating people

i was actually there when the ICU were in power and it wasn't as you think i witnessed a kid of about 14-15 beat a old lady with a stick for crossing the road i also heard some of the top people in the ICU where marring young virgins for a month then divorcing them
its true that they made the country safe but they were mistreating people

That does not concern good governance, it's about institutions and services.

Injustices happen all over the world all the time. Somali soldiers and civilians, today, rape and otherwise abuse IDP's in their camps.

That does not concern good governance, it's about institutions and services.

Injustices happen all over the world all the time. Somali soldiers and civilians, today, rape and otherwise abuse IDP's in their camps.
true but i prefer a separation of state and religion and i dont mean democracy because there is no such thing as democracy i want a state were everyone get held responsible for their actions no more promising the world to get votes and doing jack all when you get in and everyone is treated equal clan discrimination carries a fine or imprisonment also i would give shabaab a week to surrender after the week over anyone associated with them no trail straight death penalty

true but i prefer a separation of state and religion and i dont mean democracy because there is no such thing as democracy i want a state were everyone get held responsible for their actions no more promising the world to get votes and doing jack all when you get in and everyone is treated equal clan discrimination carries a fine or imprisonment also i would give shabaab a week to surrender after the week over anyone associated with them no trail straight death penalty

I do, too. But self-determination is the most important reality. Letting things play out their natural course and not interfering. The FGS still hasn't separated religion from the State and probably never will.

I do, too. But self-determination is the most important reality. Letting things play out their natural course and not interfering. The FGS still hasn't separated religion from the State and probably never will.
i dont understand what you mean by Letting things play out their natural course if you mean no foreign interference i totally agree with you because i believe al shabaabis is being funded by a foreign entity to promote their own agenda

If Al-Shabaab is a genuine Muslim group, why are they taking arms from Ethiopia and further destabilizing Somalia?

Why can't Al-Shabaab launch the same operations against the Ethiopians?

Folks, don't be fooled, Al-Shabaab is an Ethiopian proxy. It only exists to deny stability in these parts of Somalia: South, Central, and PL.

i dont understand what you mean by Letting things play out their natural course if you mean no foreign interference i totally agree with you because i believe al shabaabis is being funded by a foreign entity to promote their own agenda

I don't know much about that, but ICU =/= Al Shabaab and Somalia would have been better off today without US foreign policy in the region.

According to Zakariya Ahmed Ismail Hersi, a former high-ranking member of Al-Shabaab, who defected that militant group eventually earlier part of this year, Al-Shabaab is armed by Ethiopia, and the senior leadership is in collusion with Ethiopia. Therefore, Al-Shabaab's claim to be fighting for Islam is disingenuous and has no support from Somalia's religious establishment.

You can read more about Zakariya in this link: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32791713

I don't know much about that, but ICU =/= Al Shabaab and Somalia would have been better off today without US foreign policy in the region.
i'm totally against foreign interference but the brief time they had power in somali they were talking about going to ethiopia and taking it over if they were left alone they would have run a mock across east of africa they definitely would not have stayed in somalia

According to Zakariya Ahmed Ismail Hersi, a former high-ranking member of Al-Shabaab, who defected that militant group eventually earlier part of this year, Al-Shabaab is armed by Ethiopia, and the senior leadership is in collusion with Ethiopia. Therefore, Al-Shabaab's claim to be fighting for Islam is disingenuous and has no support from Somalia's religious establishment.

You can read more about Zakariya in this link: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32791713
that is believable because its in ethiopias interest for somali to remain a failed state

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
On another note, why most male somali atheists rational while hoes about that my kintir was mutilated and forced to marry my 80 year old uncle shit?
:mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending